Walmart

Moderators: Tony, cematra173, killasnake, Huy

angelmse
Black Friday Pro

Re: Walmart

Postby angelmse » Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:32 am

I did not try for TV's sorry. I got my 1 video game now site is crashed. This online BF is NUTS. gonna miss not going to stores tomorrow, oh well chit happens. :?

hiker
Official Zipper

Postby hiker » Thu Nov 24, 2016 1:00 am

I got my 3 video games .. even had the PS4 guitar hero bundle for $20... (says it comes with guitar). Pie Face sold out though.

Vols44
Black Friday Pro

Postby Vols44 » Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:53 pm

I shopped at a super center close to Kohls so I could stay parked in one spot for both trips. Got to the aisle with the bar stools first. Sheets were around the corner and towels were in between. Lots of people wanted the towels so I arranged with a lady to keep my cart in one spot while took turns filling it with stools, towels, sheets, a table and floor lamp set and foam memory mats. Her mom showed up five minutes into the sale, we exchanged thank yous and I picked up women's pajamas and a few HDMI and USB cables after the initial electronics rush went through. Even the checkout time wasn't bad.

The one thing I didn't like was all the small electronics (including laptops all in one area with lots of hungry shoppers ready to elbow others out of the way. Home and kitchen area ladies were much easier to deal with.

After reading about difficulties with unlocking straight talk phones I passed on the Galaxy S6. Found out they had 25 and issued wrist bands for only half of them.

SantaShopper
Black Friday Pro

Postby SantaShopper » Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:56 pm

So I was planning on buying a few of the Better Homes and Gardens prep bowl sets as gifts for family, and I was really disappointed when I saw them on the pallet. They were fully stocked with every color, but EVERY box was damaged. I mean torn cardboard, beat up dented boxes, and what looked like water damage. I dug through the pile, but all of them were damaged. I wouldn't want to give such a beat up box as a gift, so I was really bummed that Walmart would let that happen. :(

jeanerz13
Black Friday Pro

Postby jeanerz13 » Mon Nov 28, 2016 1:17 am

SantaShopper wrote:So I was planning on buying a few of the Better Homes and Gardens prep bowl sets as gifts for family, and I was really disappointed when I saw them on the pallet. They were fully stocked with every color, but EVERY box was damaged. I mean torn cardboard, beat up dented boxes, and what looked like water damage. I dug through the pile, but all of them were damaged. I wouldn't want to give such a beat up box as a gift, so I was really bummed that Walmart would let that happen. :(

I worked at Walmart my senior year of highschool and after seeing how some people handled stuff in the back, I'm not surprised it was damaged. I remember being in the back and this one guy was at the very top of the bins to get some bikes. Found one he wanted and threw it all the way down to the floor...found another and threw it all the way down to the floor landing on top of the first.

SantaShopper
Black Friday Pro

Postby SantaShopper » Mon Nov 28, 2016 1:52 am

jeanerz13 wrote:I worked at Walmart my senior year of highschool and after seeing how some people handled stuff in the back, I'm not surprised it was damaged. I remember being in the back and this one guy was at the very top of the bins to get some bikes. Found one he wanted and threw it all the way down to the floor...found another and threw it all the way down to the floor landing on top of the first.

That's awful! Its really not even worth its original value at that point if you ask me...

jeanerz13
Black Friday Pro

Postby jeanerz13 » Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:30 am

SantaShopper wrote:
jeanerz13 wrote:I worked at Walmart my senior year of highschool and after seeing how some people handled stuff in the back, I'm not surprised it was damaged. I remember being in the back and this one guy was at the very top of the bins to get some bikes. Found one he wanted and threw it all the way down to the floor...found another and threw it all the way down to the floor landing on top of the first.

That's awful! Its really not even worth its original value at that point if you ask me...

I remember my sister having to return a dented bike from there...bet I know how it got that way. It's kind of why the only electronics I'll buy from them are cheap DVDs. Don't really trust them with anything important / breakable.

Return to “Official Deal Announcements”