Walmart (MAP)

Moderators: Tony, Huy, cematra173, killasnake

teknoge3k
Forum geek

Walmart (MAP)

Postby teknoge3k » Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:50 am

To view Walmart's store maps, simply click here and select "My Local Store" and then "Weekly Ads". You should have an option to click on a store map. Not all stores have maps available yet, but if you are having difficulty your local store should be able to help you out if you give them a call. You can also view the maps in Walmart's app.

http://www.bfads.net/Link/73545
That moment you realize that Bruce Jenner is Kanye Wests' mother in-law

facebook.com/teknoge3k
twitter.com/teknoge3k

cinemike16
Black Friday Pro

Re: Walmart (MAP)

Postby cinemike16 » Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:31 am

Wow, in both of the stores I go to the DVDs and video games will be located back in the dairy section of Grocery this year instead of up in the front/produce area like in the past couple years. I guess the PS4 bundle isn't a big enough item this year, since they don't have them on the map. I presume we'll just be able to pick those up in the Electronics dept??

inthedark
Black Friday Pro

Postby inthedark » Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:34 am

The 2 I go to dont have maps :shock:

bfaddict
Black Friday Pro

Postby bfaddict » Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:03 am

cinemike16 wrote:Wow, in both of the stores I go to the DVDs and video games will be located back in the dairy section of Grocery this year instead of up in the front/produce area like in the past couple years. I guess the PS4 bundle isn't a big enough item this year, since they don't have them on the map. I presume we'll just be able to pick those up in the Electronics dept??

Not sure if it was posted on here or I read it somewhere else but I think last year they moved the DVDs and games to that area in some stores last night and they were doing an organized line for it. They would only let so many people by the pallets at one time. No mad rush like usual.
i think when they put those items in those areas they are able to block them off easier.

carmenslackey
Black Friday Pro

Postby carmenslackey » Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:24 pm

The DVDs and Games are always in dairy at our 2 stores. And they guard them like the Hope Diamond. And they make a line that snakes through every single aisle near dairy for people to look through them, I don't deal with that though. I just go back later after they've restocked and normally can find almost everything that was on my list. :wink:

NJ___Jon
Black Friday Amateur

Postby NJ___Jon » Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:34 pm

___
Did they delete my old profile on here?...WHO KNOWS!
_______

jeanerz13
Black Friday Pro

Postby jeanerz13 » Sat Nov 21, 2015 10:30 pm

cinemike16 wrote:Wow, in both of the stores I go to the DVDs and video games will be located back in the dairy section of Grocery this year instead of up in the front/produce area like in the past couple years. I guess the PS4 bundle isn't a big enough item this year, since they don't have them on the map. I presume we'll just be able to pick those up in the Electronics dept??

Weird - my store usually has them in the back like that but this year they're up front by produce. Maybe our stores traded maps?

azerigold
Black Friday Pro

Postby azerigold » Sun Nov 22, 2015 12:33 am

No map for my store.

I wanted to get the 32" smart tv they have in the ad for $125, didn't see it on some random stores maps, so I am guessing it's not considered a big ticket item? Anyone know if this tv would possibly be back in electronics?
That is my biggest reason for even going to Walmart, so my son get his tv replaced.

carmenslackey
Black Friday Pro

Postby carmenslackey » Sun Nov 22, 2015 12:59 am

azerigold wrote:No map for my store.

I wanted to get the 32" smart tv they have in the ad for $125, didn't see it on some random stores maps, so I am guessing it's not considered a big ticket item? Anyone know if this tv would possibly be back in electronics?
That is my biggest reason for even going to Walmart, so my son get his tv replaced.

On my store map, it says TVs are located in Produce. It doesn't specify which TVs, just says TVs. The past few years our WM has had them either in produce, in the aisles by seasonal, or on pallets between electronics and clothing. Usually, the TVs that are under 40" and don't get the guarantee or wristband are grab and go from the pallets, at least at our store. I think this one may actually sell since it has the built-in Roku, but I can tell you that last year, the 32" they had for $99 (I believe that's what it was), they still had a full pallet of those in my store at 9am Friday morning (they went on sale at 6pm Thursday).

I would go as early as you possibly can get there to find out where they are, or maybe go in on Wednesday and ask a manager. Most of the time they are nice enough to give you a general idea of where to look. Best of luck to you! :)

inthedark
Black Friday Pro

Postby inthedark » Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:32 am

carmenslackey wrote:

On my store map, it says TVs are located in Produce. It doesn't specify which TVs, just says TVs. The past few years our WM has had them either in produce, in the aisles by seasonal, or on pallets between electronics and clothing. Usually, the TVs that are under 40" and don't get the guarantee or wristband are grab and go from the pallets, at least at our store. I think this one may actually sell since it has the built-in Roku, but I can tell you that last year, the 32" they had for $99 (I believe that's what it was), they still had a full pallet of those in my store at 9am Friday morning (they went on sale at 6pm Thursday).

I would go as early as you possibly can get there to find out where they are, or maybe go in on Wednesday and ask a manager. Most of the time they are nice enough to give you a general idea of where to look. Best of luck to you! :)

I am hoping that they will have this tv available online, there is no way I can get to store at the time I would need to be there.

blue3715
Black Friday Pro

Postby blue3715 » Sun Nov 22, 2015 12:20 pm

inthedark wrote:
carmenslackey wrote:

I am hoping that they will have this tv available online, there is no way I can get to store at the time I would need to be there.

bfads.net sharing tip (shhh...) this is the 32S3700 (720p) model. Amazon Black Friday Prime week has the 1080P (32S3800 model) also for $125. But I don't know when that will come out. I keep watching the "upcoming sales" section. If I don't get it, I will get the one at Walmart.

inthedark
Black Friday Pro

Postby inthedark » Sun Nov 22, 2015 1:54 pm

blue, where do you see the tv on amazon for $125. ?

tashicon
Black Friday Pro

Postby tashicon » Sun Nov 22, 2015 11:00 pm

I want that 70 inch tv, but it's not on the map in my Wal-Mart. It makes me worried they only have like 2.

blue3715
Black Friday Pro

Postby blue3715 » Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:57 am

inthedark wrote:blue, where do you see the tv on amazon for $125. ?

13th bullet in electronics: http://www.bfads.net/Black-Friday/Amazon/Ad
and on the bottom of page 1: http://www.bfads.net/Black-Friday/Amazo ... elevisions

detailed here: http://www.bfads.net/Item/Amazon-TCL-32 ... -TV/286494

I'm guessing this will show up on Amazon closer to Wed. I check the Upcoming Deals page each morning and afternoon and evening.

azerigold
Black Friday Pro

Postby azerigold » Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:21 pm

blue3715 wrote:
inthedark wrote:blue, where do you see the tv on amazon for $125. ?

13th bullet in electronics: http://www.bfads.net/Black-Friday/Amazon/Ad
and on the bottom of page 1: http://www.bfads.net/Black-Friday/Amazo ... elevisions

detailed here: http://www.bfads.net/Item/Amazon-TCL-32 ... -TV/286494

I'm guessing this will show up on Amazon closer to Wed. I check the Upcoming Deals page each morning and afternoon and evening.

THANK YOU! I will also keep an eye on it, for some reason I thought this was just a Walmart type deal and didn't think to look for this elsewhere, although I've looked at TV's on a few websites, but only from stores I'd actually go to get it in person. I do like Amazon though, and wouldn't mind ordering it, then I honestly wouldn't have a big reason that I'd have to be at Walmart on Thurs!

Return to “Retail Stores”