Postby teknoge3k » Thu Nov 12, 2015 10:00 pm

That moment you realize that Bruce Jenner is Kanye Wests' mother in-law

facebook.com/teknoge3k
twitter.com/teknoge3k

Shopper X
Suspected Line Jumper

Re: Bass Pro Shops

Postby Shopper X » Thu Nov 12, 2015 10:46 pm

Be careful with the store hours for Bass Pro Shops. Earlier I noticed that their holiday hours vary greatly from store to store. I would advise checking the web site for the exact hours for your local store.

teknoge3k
Forum geek

Postby teknoge3k » Fri Nov 13, 2015 6:45 am

Wouldn't they have to open at the time printed on the ad?
That moment you realize that Bruce Jenner is Kanye Wests' mother in-law

facebook.com/teknoge3k
twitter.com/teknoge3k

Shopper X
Suspected Line Jumper

Postby Shopper X » Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:49 am

It is difficult to tell if an ad flyer is national or if it was printed for a specific store.

When BFAds.net first posted the rumored Bass Pro Shops hours last week, I spent some time on the store's web site to try to confirm the times. I found so much variability in the hours for each store that I was unable to make a good generalization for the entire chain.

bfaddict
Black Friday Pro

Postby bfaddict » Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:56 am

Yea ads can vary depending on location. Even stores that are only in one certain area.

A few years ago we had Fleet Farm that opened and I liked some stuff in their ad but wasn't going to be near one during BF so I asked my friend to go there for me and get me some things. She had the copy of the ad from here and she was asking a fleet farm employee about where to find stuff but their ad in store was totally different. And fleet farm is basically only 3-4 states in the midwest so you wouldn't think they would need different ads per location.

hiker
Official Zipper

Postby hiker » Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:03 pm

jeanerz13
Black Friday Pro

Postby jeanerz13 » Wed Nov 25, 2015 2:14 pm

Went today to get a couple pairs of lined jeans (1 for me and 1 for sis) and a waffle knit thermal shirt. Prices aren't that amazing but I don't see lined jeans around often. I'm planning to make the flannel lined jeans my snow shoveling jeans. Last year I pulled my jeans over my pm pants. It was warm enough, but a bit of work getting them to go over the pm pants properly.

angelmse
Black Friday Pro

Postby angelmse » Thu Nov 26, 2015 3:05 pm

jeanerz13 wrote:Went today to get a couple pairs of lined jeans (1 for me and 1 for sis) and a waffle knit thermal shirt. Prices aren't that amazing but I don't see lined jeans around often. I'm planning to make the flannel lined jeans my snow shoveling jeans. Last year I pulled my jeans over my pm pants. It was warm enough, but a bit of work getting them to go over the pm pants properly.

jean... just wanted to share a funny....... this am as we were looking at ads, we were laughing about where do you live that you need lines jeans. We are in Phoenix, so no idea of cold weather...... Hope you get a giggle :D

Return to “Official Deal Announcements”