Best Buy (UPDATED) (UPDATED, AGAIN)

Moderators: Tony, Huy, cematra173, killasnake

nfalks
Black Friday Pro

Re: Best Buy (UPDATED) (UPDATED, AGAIN)

Postby nfalks » Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:30 am

Online is going live now. Items are slowly starting to update.

dkst0426
Black Friday Pro

Postby dkst0426 » Thu Nov 26, 2015 3:16 am

Yep. Checked out with a couple of movies just a few minutes ago. Inside Out blu-ray for $9.99, not too shabby.

bfaddict
Black Friday Pro

Postby bfaddict » Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:14 am

well the xbox one tomb raider bundle is still there so i'm hoping my dad got it since he was going to get up real early this morning to see if the sale was live.
i'll still go to the store just to be on the safe side.

guitarist19862005
Black Friday Pro

Postby guitarist19862005 » Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:51 am

I shopped around too long and lost out on Batman Season One from the 1960's for $4.99. Part one of season two is still available for $4.99. What good is that if I don't have season one?

blue3715
Black Friday Pro

Postby blue3715 » Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:52 am

bfaddict wrote:well the xbox one tomb raider bundle is still there so i'm hoping my dad got it since he was going to get up real early this morning to see if the sale was live.

My nephew got the xbox bundle on Amazon. 1TB system with the Fallout 4, $398. He said that was the best deal.

Make sure it has 1TB, you will need the drive space.

bfaddict
Black Friday Pro

Postby bfaddict » Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:34 pm

blue3715 wrote:
bfaddict wrote:well the xbox one tomb raider bundle is still there so i'm hoping my dad got it since he was going to get up real early this morning to see if the sale was live.

My nephew got the xbox bundle on Amazon. 1TB system with the Fallout 4, $398. He said that was the best deal.

There was another on on amazon that was 1TB and had 3 or 4 games for that same price.

The best buy deal is better because it's 1 TB, comes with a game and a free extra controller.

Turns out my dad did not get that deal (even though it's still available). He must have got frustrated and just got whatever he could get which was some other bundle and no free controller so then he ended up spending another $30 for a controller. So I told himI would go check it out and see if I can get the tomb raider bundle.

shiftyjedi
Black Friday Pro

Postby shiftyjedi » Thu Nov 26, 2015 4:24 pm

bfaddict wrote:
blue3715 wrote:

There was another on on amazon that was 1TB and had 3 or 4 games for that same price.

The best buy deal is better because it's 1 TB, comes with a game and a free extra controller.

Turns out my dad did not get that deal (even though it's still available). He must have got frustrated and just got whatever he could get which was some other bundle and no free controller so then he ended up spending another $30 for a controller. So I told himI would go check it out and see if I can get the tomb raider bundle.

This is avaliable online now, but you have to hurry
2018 Video Game Comparison Spreadsheet Link (this compares video game item in a grid format)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1IrC66il_gdV2fjT4CSwmG3v9zHPuwt_wkBcPNsfUXH8/edit?usp=sharing

cinemike16
Black Friday Pro

Postby cinemike16 » Thu Nov 26, 2015 4:29 pm

It's official: We're skipping Worst Buy this year, my brother couldn't find a single item worth stopping for. List of stores seem to be getting smaller...Walmart, Kmart, Gander Mtn/Bass Pro Shops, Target.

bfaddict
Black Friday Pro

Postby bfaddict » Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:42 pm

shiftyjedi wrote:
bfaddict wrote:
blue3715 wrote:

This is avaliable online now, but you have to hurry

It was available all day - either not a big seller or they had more than plenty.
i ended up getting it in store with no problems. I was there at opening but i didn't hope in line until they opened the doors.

guitarist19862005
Black Friday Pro

Postby guitarist19862005 » Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:45 pm

Just came back from a Best Buy. It looks like they still had quite a few door busters. I saw about ten Wii U Splatoon and Brawl combos. Quite a few Blu-Rays and Xbox and PlayStation games. They had probably 50 Jurassic World Blu-rays.

I still didn't find my Batman....

shiftyjedi
Black Friday Pro

Postby shiftyjedi » Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:27 am

bfaddict wrote:
shiftyjedi wrote:
bfaddict wrote:

This is available online now, but you have to hurry

It was available all day - either not a big seller or they had more than plenty.
i ended up getting it in store with no problems. I was there at opening but i didn't hope in line until they opened the doors.

I knew my cousin wanted to get an XBox One, but he had always been upset over the lack of being able to play his Xbox 360 games. His 360 RRoD about 2 and half years ago. I told him two weeks ago on our way to Notre Dame (my birthday present) they had started backwards compatibility about three weeks ago and he was one board. We were discussing about the options and this bundle raised his attention even more than the Target bundle. On thanksgiving I told him it was available online, but I think he wasn't bothering too much with it. Well about an hour into my shopping, I stopped at Best Buy and was shocked that the bundle was still available. I gave him a call and asked if he wanted me to pick it up for him. I than went to Walmart and purchased for his birthday (10 days before X-Mas), Madden 16, AC:Unity, Titanfall, and 12 Mos. of XBox Gold.
2018 Video Game Comparison Spreadsheet Link (this compares video game item in a grid format)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1IrC66il_gdV2fjT4CSwmG3v9zHPuwt_wkBcPNsfUXH8/edit?usp=sharing

Return to “Official Deal Announcements”