JCPenney

Moderators: Tony, cematra173, killasnake, Huy

angelmse
Black Friday Pro

Re: JCPenney

Postby angelmse » Thu Nov 12, 2015 12:08 am

I like to get PJ's and some clothes for my son, however I will already be inline at Walmart. UGH.... Maybe I can send GMA :lol: HMMM wait wait!!! HA there is a Penney other side of parking lot to my WM. HMM maybe I can do them both.

angelmse
Black Friday Pro

Postby angelmse » Thu Nov 12, 2015 12:28 am

Question,:
Are they closing and re-opening after midnight? I am trying to figure out if there are 2 sales or 1 big one starting Thursday? Will they re-stock on the clothes? I'm confused again..LOL

Shopper X
Suspected Line Jumper

Postby Shopper X » Thu Nov 12, 2015 12:45 am

My understanding is that JCPenney will open at 3 pm on Thursday and remain open overnight through Friday. Their ad and press release don't explicitly say that, but the fact that there is no Friday opening time mentioned indicates that they will remain open

bfaddict
Black Friday Pro

Postby bfaddict » Thu Nov 12, 2015 12:25 pm

angelmse wrote:I like to get PJ's and some clothes for my son, however I will already be inline at Walmart. UGH.... Maybe I can send GMA :lol: HMMM wait wait!!! HA there is a Penney other side of parking lot to my WM. HMM maybe I can do them both.

Last year I went to a target that was right next door to a standalone JCP. JCP opened at 5 and Target opened at 6. People would get their spot in line for target and then have someone hold it for them, they would go over to JCP and shop and get in and out before Target opened. It was a great plan and I wish I would have thought of it but I was too paranoid to leave my spot in line since I was near the front lol

TakenAback
Black Friday Pro

Postby TakenAback » Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:14 am

teknoge3k wrote:It's the last year for snowglobes, and buttons have not returned, what will JCPenney have up their sleeves next year?

God knows it's not buttons. I'm actually surprised they survived that fiasco.

With the loss of the Ralph Lauren partnership (they were stupid to include that cut in the restructuring), there's not much I'd be after there clothes-wise, and there's little else I ever considered Penney's for (unless any promos/coupons might apply to GCs).

They got rid of the Godiva too? Shame, if so.

jeanerz13
Black Friday Pro

Postby jeanerz13 » Sun Nov 22, 2015 12:19 am

Is the 10 off 10 coupon Thursday only or for the whole sale period (as long as supplies last)?

sportymonkey
Black Friday Pro

Postby sportymonkey » Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:33 am

jeanerz13 wrote:Is the 10 off 10 coupon Thursday only or for the whole sale period (as long as supplies last)?

I believe it's for the whole sale period but more than likely it will just be for Thursday only. Doesn't hurt to find out.

bfaddict
Black Friday Pro

Postby bfaddict » Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:08 am

I think they only hand them out on Thursday but they are valid through the sale period.
Last year they ran out a couple hours after opening at the JCP I went to.

Here we have a JCP home store and a JCP mall store within a couple miles of eachother so my plan is to hit up both and get two coupons :D

jeanerz13
Black Friday Pro

Postby jeanerz13 » Sun Nov 22, 2015 12:37 pm

bfaddict wrote:I think they only hand them out on Thursday but they are valid through the sale period.
Last year they ran out a couple hours after opening at the JCP I went to.

Here we have a JCP home store and a JCP mall store within a couple miles of eachother so my plan is to hit up both and get two coupons :D

Yeah I meant when they hand it out. I was hoping I wouldn't have to go out on Thursday.

bfaddict
Black Friday Pro

Postby bfaddict » Sun Nov 22, 2015 2:23 pm

I'm not 100% sure it's only Thursday but the ad says "shop early and you could win....." so I would assume that means Thursday. I even read the fine print and it doesn't really specify either.

jeanerz13
Black Friday Pro

Postby jeanerz13 » Thu Nov 26, 2015 3:44 pm

So, I was looking at the rebate form and it says "can not be combined with any other rebate or coupon". Does that mean if you used the $10 off $10 store coupon for your purchase (which will show on the receipt) you don't get the rebate? Basically everyone is going to get that coupon, so what's the point of the rebate?

bfaddict
Black Friday Pro

Postby bfaddict » Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:44 pm

I'm sure you'll be fine, well maybe. You weren't suppose to be able to use the $10 off coupon on appliances - i was told "if it plugs in, then the coupon won't work"

Were there rebates on items other than appliances?

lwmjr
Evil, demented & twisted

Postby lwmjr » Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:23 pm

Got mine

Just here to have fun, keep the bad guys out, and give the stray dogs a place to stay

jeanerz13
Black Friday Pro

Postby jeanerz13 » Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:47 pm

bfaddict wrote:I'm sure you'll be fine, well maybe. You weren't suppose to be able to use the $10 off coupon on appliances - i was told "if it plugs in, then the coupon won't work"

Were there rebates on items other than appliances?

So I got the Stick Vac. I didn't read the back of the coupon - just tried to use it. Came up invalid but the checkout girl had had so many problems up to that point she probably thought it was just more computer issues and took $10 off manually. So yeah... and I had asked a couple different associates before checking out and they had each said I could use both (didn't bother to say, "oh the rebate items are ineligible" or whatever). Guess I'll just mail it in and see what happens. If I get it, I get it. If not, I don't. *shrugs*

bogart
Black Friday Pro

Postby bogart » Fri Nov 27, 2015 5:21 pm

lwmjr wrote:Got mine

We did, too! Our store didn't have very many, maybe 50, so we just got one. Nice to have them all, but will miss this coveted item of Black Friday!

Return to “Official Deal Announcements”