Target

Moderators: Tony, Huy, cematra173, killasnake

angelmse
Black Friday Pro

Re: Target

Postby angelmse » Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:13 pm

shiftyjedi wrote:
Vols44 wrote:
angelmse wrote:So far disappointed in Target. Was hoping for better deal on PS4, where is my gift card!!! UGH..... and the video games on sale are mostly for xbox one. UGH. Hoping this won't be the trend. Really need better deals on PS4 games.

Sony is outselling Microsoft by a wide margin. No need for Target to GC the PS4. Watch WM offer a $70 GC on the XB1.

This is true, but I think it would have been a beneficial for one of the stores to offer a GC on a PS4 as an incentive to get people to pick that store first.

I'm with you shifty, I was really hoping. Or at least better bundles. I get PS4 is bigger seller, but damit I want my deals!!!!!
:D

quagmire0
Black Friday Newbie

Postby quagmire0 » Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:47 am

Anyone know when these items become available online? I've seen in some places where the stuff will start selling online 'Thanksgiving morning'.

bfaddict
Black Friday Pro

Postby bfaddict » Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:09 am

quagmire0 wrote:Anyone know when these items become available online? I've seen in some places where the stuff will start selling online 'Thanksgiving morning'.

I think usually it's very early in the morning. If you are a redcard holder they tend to do an early preview sale for members. Not everything is available but sometimes some of the good stuff is.

schafferfamily5
Black Friday Pro

Postby schafferfamily5 » Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:14 pm

Okay, just wanted to let anyone else know if they are looking to get Lego dimension starter
pack there is a 35% cartwheel out and also a 10% mobile coupon to stack with it just
text 827438 then Gamer1 my Final price before tax was 54.99 :lol: better than any black Friday prices out there right now :P

CrazyTrain
Black Friday Pro

Postby CrazyTrain » Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:51 pm

schafferfamily5 wrote:Okay, just wanted to let anyone else know if they are looking to get Lego dimension starter
pack there is a 35% cartwheel out and also a 10% mobile coupon to stack with it just
text 827438 then Gamer1 my Final price before tax was 54.99 :lol: better than any black Friday prices out there right now :P

I did this today! used the rest of my gift cards! DH is gonna be sooooo surprised! He thinks we aren't getting it b/c it will still be too expensive on BF!

bfaddict
Black Friday Pro

Postby bfaddict » Sun Nov 22, 2015 2:30 pm

Target has a 43" tv in their ad today for $170. Seems like a fairly decent deal if you don't want to shop with the crowds later this week.
They have some good deals for this week before their black friday sale starts.
buy one get one free frozen pizzas on Wednesday! :D

tinytim35
Black Friday Pro

Postby tinytim35 » Sun Nov 22, 2015 3:37 pm

bfaddict wrote:Target has a 43" tv in their ad today for $170. Seems like a fairly decent deal if you don't want to shop with the crowds later this week.
They have some good deals for this week before their black friday sale starts.
buy one get one free frozen pizzas on Wednesday! :D

just got one & used the 10% off coupon in the paper today. I think you might be able to use your red card too......

tinytim35
Black Friday Pro

Postby tinytim35 » Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:40 pm

I'm getting a red card tomorrow. Gal said I will get a temporary card that will work till I get the regular one. Hoping that will get me 5% off of the xbox one.

bfaddict
Black Friday Pro

Postby bfaddict » Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:22 pm

tinytim35 wrote:I'm getting a red card tomorrow. Gal said I will get a temporary card that will work till I get the regular one. Hoping that will get me 5% off of the xbox one.

yep it will! :)
i believe you can even sign up for one online if you don't want to wait until tomorrow.

tinytim35
Black Friday Pro

Postby tinytim35 » Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:01 pm

bfaddict wrote:
tinytim35 wrote:I'm getting a red card tomorrow. Gal said I will get a temporary card that will work till I get the regular one. Hoping that will get me 5% off of the xbox one.

yep it will! :)
i believe you can even sign up for one online if you don't want to wait until tomorrow.

Thanks!

fwilmore
Black Friday Amateur

Postby fwilmore » Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:29 am

Hello! I hope someone will be able to help. I haven't done much black friday shopping, so I'm not familiar with this.

I really want that Westinghouse 55" TV for $249 I believe it was. I don't want to stand in lines. Will I be able to get the TV and other bf items online for the same price? If so, when does the sale for these items start? Thanks so much!
:)

inthedark
Black Friday Pro

Postby inthedark » Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:42 am

fwilmore wrote:Hello! I hope someone will be able to help. I haven't done much black friday shopping, so I'm not familiar with this.

I really want that Westinghouse 55" TV for $249 I believe it was. I don't want to stand in lines. Will I be able to get the TV and other bf items online for the same price? If so, when does the sale for these items start? Thanks so much!
:)

You might want to check and see if the sale already started

pandagirl
Black Friday Pro

Postby pandagirl » Thu Nov 26, 2015 3:50 am

Think target is live, too.

teknoge3k
Forum geek

Postby teknoge3k » Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:21 pm

The ONE and ONLY thing I wanted from Target, you cannot buy online. A simple board game for my kids. Dangit! Now I gotta go to Target and get in that mess.
That moment you realize that Bruce Jenner is Kanye Wests' mother in-law

facebook.com/teknoge3k
twitter.com/teknoge3k

cinemike16
Black Friday Pro

Postby cinemike16 » Thu Nov 26, 2015 2:14 pm

teknoge3k wrote:The ONE and ONLY thing I wanted from Target, you cannot buy online. A simple board game for my kids. Dangit! Now I gotta go to Target and get in that mess.

May I ask, what board game? I don't remember the last time I've played a board game, probably when I was 12 :lol:

Return to “Official Deal Announcements”