Kohl's

Moderators: Tony, Huy, cematra173, killasnake

blue3715
Black Friday Pro

Re: Kohl's

Postby blue3715 » Sun Nov 22, 2015 12:16 pm

carmenslackey wrote:So I have finally decided that I'm buying the PS4 there, since it's $299.99 everywhere, I figured that maybe they'd still have some left when I pop in after Walmart. Plus the $90 in Kohl's cash is well worth taking a risk trying to get it there instead of at WM or Target.

However, I have never bought a game console at Kohl's on BF before so I'm not sure where they'd be located in the store. Anyone have any experience with this? I know normally at our store, the game systems are kind of tucked away in a case in the back of the home decor section near the CS desk, but I'm almost positive they won't be there for BF. In my experience, the other electronics are normally located between shoes and men's coats, or over by the toy section in the back of the store, but I can't recall ever seeing a game system amongst them. Then again, I get tunnel vision when I'm shopping and only see what I'm looking for lol. Anyone have any advice on this? It would be greatly appreciated! :D

usually all toys are in the same area, but the PS4 may be separated. You should ask when you get there.

angelmse
Black Friday Pro

Postby angelmse » Sun Nov 22, 2015 11:40 pm

carmenslackey wrote:So I have finally decided that I'm buying the PS4 there, since it's $299.99 everywhere, I figured that maybe they'd still have some left when I pop in after Walmart. Plus the $90 in Kohl's cash is well worth taking a risk trying to get it there instead of at WM or Target.

However, I have never bought a game console at Kohl's on BF before so I'm not sure where they'd be located in the store. Anyone have any experience with this? I know normally at our store, the game systems are kind of tucked away in a case in the back of the home decor section near the CS desk, but I'm almost positive they won't be there for BF. In my experience, the other electronics are normally located between shoes and men's coats, or over by the toy section in the back of the store, but I can't recall ever seeing a game system amongst them. Then again, I get tunnel vision when I'm shopping and only see what I'm looking for lol. Anyone have any advice on this? It would be greatly appreciated! :D

LOL Carmen.. I was just thinking the same thing......

blue3715
Black Friday Pro

Postby blue3715 » Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:54 am

That 32" Westinghouse for $99 doesn't seem bad, plus the $30 Kohls cash on top.

bfaddict
Black Friday Pro

Postby bfaddict » Fri Nov 27, 2015 10:42 pm

does anyone know if there's a way to apply a receipt to your rewards account?? I spent almost $300 and then later realized that i forgot to have my rewards card scanned and the lady didn't ask (which is fine since it was chaotic) but it's be nice to get those reward points applied

jeanerz13
Black Friday Pro

Postby jeanerz13 » Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:51 am

bfaddict wrote:does anyone know if there's a way to apply a receipt to your rewards account?? I spent almost $300 and then later realized that i forgot to have my rewards card scanned and the lady didn't ask (which is fine since it was chaotic) but it's be nice to get those reward points applied

Oh I completely forgot about the rewards card thing...if it doesn't come in keychain size, I don't use it. Oh well.

bfaddict
Black Friday Pro

Postby bfaddict » Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:04 am

jeanerz13 wrote:
bfaddict wrote:does anyone know if there's a way to apply a receipt to your rewards account?? I spent almost $300 and then later realized that i forgot to have my rewards card scanned and the lady didn't ask (which is fine since it was chaotic) but it's be nice to get those reward points applied

Oh I completely forgot about the rewards card thing...if it doesn't come in keychain size, I don't use it. Oh well.

I had it ready to go on my phone right as I walked in the store just so I wouldn't have to mess with it during check out. All I had to do was turn on the screen - and I COMPLETELY forgot!

But now I have to figure out what fancy kitchen gadget I want to buy with my $75 :D

jeanerz13
Black Friday Pro

Postby jeanerz13 » Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:57 am

If you still want to get the Yes2You rewards... I decided to do a chat with an online rep and he's fixing it for me. You'll need the receipt to do this. He needed a number at the top of the receipt, purchase date, and rewards id. He also asked some standard verification information (billing address, etc).

Return to “Official Deal Announcements”