Forum geek

Kohl's

Postby teknoge3k » Fri Nov 06, 2015 9:30 pm

Item List: http://www.bfads.net/Black-Friday/Kohls ... style=list
Item Grid: http://www.bfads.net/Black-Friday/Kohls ... style=grid
Ad Scan: http://www.bfads.net/Black-Friday/Kohls/Ad#

64 pages
Store opens at 6pm Thursday

Kohl's will be opening at 6PM on Thanksgiving this year, but you can start shopping online on Monday, November 23rd. Note that some of the in-store doorbusters only last until 1PM, so start shopping early if you have your eye on one. As they do every year, Kohl's will be offering $15 in Kohl's Cash for every $50 spent - but remember that you only need to spend $48.00 to get in on Kohl's Cash promotions. Make sure to read the fine print when you're poring through this ad; Kohl's is notorious for letting shoppers stack up to 4 coupon codes online, but more items are excluded from that offer this year than we have ever seen before. Also, to maximize your savings at Kohl's, make sure you are signed up for their free Yes2You Rewards Program so that you can earn points towards future rewards.

There were a few super-hot deals that we wanted to mention explicitly. First off, Kohl's has one of the best KitchenAid deals of the year around Black Friday. If you choose to purchase in-store, you can get the KitchenAid Classic Stand Mixer (KSM75) for $199.99 plus $60 back in Kohl's Cash. However, historically this deal has been even cheaper online around Black Friday due to stackable coupons and other promotions. Last year you could get it for ~$100! We recommend purchasing online and keeping an eye on our Hot Deals page so you can see if this deal comes back around again this year. Another really hot (and surprising) deal is the offer for the Microsoft Xbox One 500GB LEGO Bundle or the Sony PlayStation 4 500GB Uncharted Bundle. Both are priced at $299.99 with an additional $75 back in Kohl's Cash. The ad says this nets you $75 in Kohl's Cash, by our calculations you'd get $90 - either way, this makes for a seriously great deal.

Other Notable Offers:
• Barbie Fashionista, Disney Princess, Disney's Frozen or Frozen Fever Dolls - $5.99
• KitchenAid Classic Stand Mixer (KSM75) - $199.99 + $60 in KC
• Young Mens Holiday Tees - $4.99
• Womens and Misses Tek Gear, FILA SPORT, and Gaiam Fitness Activewear - 40% - 60% Off
That moment you realize that Bruce Jenner is Kanye Wests' mother in-law

facebook.com/teknoge3k
twitter.com/teknoge3k

hiker
Official Zipper

Re: Kohl's

Postby hiker » Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:18 am

jeanerz13
Black Friday Pro

Postby jeanerz13 » Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:22 pm

Kohl's dollar off and percent off coupons stack right? Just got a couple coupons in the mail that are good for black Friday.

bfaddict
Black Friday Pro

Postby bfaddict » Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:39 pm

yep!! I didn't check my mail yesterday but my friend said she got hers so mine should be waiting for me.

But beware that most of the electronics in the ad state that you can't use additional coupons BUT you can get kohls cash from buying them.

bfaddict
Black Friday Pro

Postby bfaddict » Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:41 pm

My kohls list started out small but now it's my largest and probably the store where I plan to purchase the most. Mostly due to kohls cash.
I need to check out their toy selection online because my ideal situation is to get a bunch of kohls cash and then turn around and purchase my nephews gifts but i'm sure the toy selection in store will be less than stellar and i won't get my hopes up that kohls will have the toys I want to purchase.

worst case scenario i have a bunch of kohls cash to buy myself something really nice :D

jeanerz13
Black Friday Pro

Postby jeanerz13 » Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:30 pm

I usually just get the fleece blanket. May take another look at the ad for clothes.

CrazyTrain
Black Friday Pro

Postby CrazyTrain » Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:58 pm

Kohls usually has a lot of toys in stock for BF.
DH wants the blanket, and their character towels are same price as Target.
They also have a thoams toy for $9 cheaper than Target too!

BFriGirl
Black Friday Pro

Postby BFriGirl » Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:35 am

Debating whether to try for a vacuum tonight or wait until next week. I can get it for a little over $50 tonight and I'm not sure if I will have any coupons for next week but if I get it tonight I have to use the cash before all the other cash I will earn. 25 minutes to decide!
BF nut in training!

midmofan
Black Friday Pro

Postby midmofan » Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:14 pm

Hint for the Kohl's line (which is always the worst in my town) take your things to the jewelry counter. You DO have to buy something from the jewelry area but hen they check out your entire purchase (at least always have for me) and then you can always return the jewelry items later if done want it.

bfaddict
Black Friday Pro

Postby bfaddict » Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:34 pm

midmofan wrote:Hint for the Kohl's line (which is always the worst in my town) take your things to the jewelry counter. You DO have to buy something from the jewelry area but hen they check out your entire purchase (at least always have for me) and then you can always return the jewelry items later if done want it.

i'll have to remember that if i get there and the line is still ridiculous. I probably won't get there till about 9pm or later so I'm hoping the lines have died down a tiny bit.
There's always quite a line at the jewelry counter too but probably not as bad as the checkout.

carmenslackey
Black Friday Pro

Postby carmenslackey » Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:39 pm

So I have finally decided that I'm buying the PS4 there, since it's $299.99 everywhere, I figured that maybe they'd still have some left when I pop in after Walmart. Plus the $90 in Kohl's cash is well worth taking a risk trying to get it there instead of at WM or Target.

However, I have never bought a game console at Kohl's on BF before so I'm not sure where they'd be located in the store. Anyone have any experience with this? I know normally at our store, the game systems are kind of tucked away in a case in the back of the home decor section near the CS desk, but I'm almost positive they won't be there for BF. In my experience, the other electronics are normally located between shoes and men's coats, or over by the toy section in the back of the store, but I can't recall ever seeing a game system amongst them. Then again, I get tunnel vision when I'm shopping and only see what I'm looking for lol. Anyone have any advice on this? It would be greatly appreciated! :D

bfaddict
Black Friday Pro

Postby bfaddict » Sat Nov 21, 2015 6:09 pm

carmenslackey wrote:So I have finally decided that I'm buying the PS4 there, since it's $299.99 everywhere, I figured that maybe they'd still have some left when I pop in after Walmart. Plus the $90 in Kohl's cash is well worth taking a risk trying to get it there instead of at WM or Target.

However, I have never bought a game console at Kohl's on BF before so I'm not sure where they'd be located in the store. Anyone have any experience with this? I know normally at our store, the game systems are kind of tucked away in a case in the back of the home decor section near the CS desk, but I'm almost positive they won't be there for BF. In my experience, the other electronics are normally located between shoes and men's coats, or over by the toy section in the back of the store, but I can't recall ever seeing a game system amongst them. Then again, I get tunnel vision when I'm shopping and only see what I'm looking for lol. Anyone have any advice on this? It would be greatly appreciated! :D

I don't pay much attention to that either but from what I recall the electonics are usually lined up in the front aisle that spans across the store (like by the checkouts) or down the mens clothing/shoe aisle

CrazyTrain
Black Friday Pro

Postby CrazyTrain » Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:43 pm

I was just coming in here to ask if they have maps! I seem to recall that things are more or less in the areas they belong. But it has been a few years since i was in Kohls itself on BF.

bfaddict
Black Friday Pro

Postby bfaddict » Sat Nov 21, 2015 9:54 pm

Most stuff is where it belongs except for the stuff they don't normally carry (TVs, cameras, etc....)

A couple years ago I was at Kohls BF with my parents and my dad was looking for the bluetooth speakers. I think I asked about 2-3 employees (a couple were managers) and I can't remember if one finally figured out where they were or if I just happened to come across them but they were on a table between two racks of clothes in the men's clothing department. We went back and forth in that area about 10 times before we finally spotted them and the table was right by the aisle, it was just a weird spot to put them. I think there was only 1-2 left which is maybe another reason why we didn't spot them easily.

Vols44
Black Friday Pro

Postby Vols44 » Sun Nov 22, 2015 11:59 am

Just skimmed the entire ad and must say it's got something for everyone and the prices are right. If they added sugar to some deals with GC's instead of Kohl's cash they's draw some new (hint future repeat) long term customers.

I'm not familiar with every ad on the site so I'll give Herb's people a spot in the top five for overall selections at value prices.

Return to “Official Deal Announcements”