Black Friday Pro

Indy - MALLS Recommendations and Evaluations 2014 PART 1

Postby jasons9745 » Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:47 pm

Scale Best to Worst
Crowds Scale 1-3
Danger Scale 1-3
Variety of Stores 1-3

MALLS
Washington Square CS 1, DS 2, VS 3....Washington SQ continues its downhill slide. Sears will be gone by Black Friday. Target remains and will see bulk of crowds on BF for Wash SQ. BW3 is about the only other reputable chain left in the mall. There is a Dicks Sporting Goods along the outer perimeter of the mall. If anything on your list is to be found at Dicks, I would avoid this location due to lack of inventory most visits. Also, criminal element continues to grow in area with crime rising as well as rude, obnoxious minority youth becoming more prevalent...I deal with honesty not hurt feelings.

Castleton Mall CS3, DS2, VS1....Castleton has started to see the effects of stores leaving in other areas such as Washington Square as well as criminal and youth troublemaker elements being run out of downtown and Greenwood areas. A recent visit to Castleton mall actually encountered a woman and 6 kids with a shopping cart inside the mall as well as 3 large purses stuffed to the brim but no bags...followed by mall security. I will be avoiding this mall due to the aforementioned reasons but there are still a large variety of national chain stores to be found here.

To be continued.....

sportymonkey
Black Friday Pro

Re: Indy - MALLS Recommendations and Evaluations 2014 PART 1

Postby sportymonkey » Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:08 pm

I have not been to washington square in a long long time. I grew up on the east side but now live south. So sadly I could only give you my reviews on Greenwood.
Greenwood Park Mall CS 2. I wish instead of them adding Dicks in front of the food courth they would have opened it up a little bit. Alot of people seem to just linger there and it gets a tiny bit flustering weaving around them. Also 2 for the round about. Southsiders do NOT know how to use a roundabout and I know come black friday it will be sketchy. DS 1 Nothing scary about this mall. VOS2-Although they do change different stores from time to time; I would like some of the outside stores to come in and be welcomed better. I didn't realize until today that there is a carhart store near BJ brewhouse.

blueredzone
Black Friday Pro

Postby blueredzone » Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:06 am

What about Circle Center, Hamilton Towne Center, Fashion Mall, and Clay Terrace?

sportymonkey
Black Friday Pro

Postby sportymonkey » Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:23 am

blueredzone wrote:What about Circle Center, Hamilton Towne Center, Fashion Mall, and Clay Terrace?

I haven't been to them enough or not at all to rate them, sorry

Return to “Local Talk”