Sam's Club

Moderators: Tony, cematra173, Huy, killasnake

Shopper X
Suspected Line Jumper

Sam's Club

Postby Shopper X » Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:18 am

BFAds.net just posted a Sam's Club adscan for a "Holiday Savings Celebration" sale:
http://bfads.net/Sams-Club-Holiday-Savi ... -Ad-Posted

I'm confused about this. The event is not on Thanksgiving weekend. Instead it is on Saturday, November 15, at 7:00 am. I'm not familiar with how Sam's Club does their holiday sales. Does Sam's Club not do a sale on Black Friday, and this is the sale they have instead? Or, is this sale just in addition to another sale they'll have on Black Friday? Do we expect to see another Sam's Club adscan leaked in the upcoming few weeks?

teknoge3k
Forum geek

Re: Sam's Club

Postby teknoge3k » Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:39 am

I think this is in addition to.
That moment you realize that Bruce Jenner is Kanye Wests' mother in-law

facebook.com/teknoge3k
twitter.com/teknoge3k

MegaBlue
Black Friday Pro

Postby MegaBlue » Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:14 pm

The fine print says that these are the best prices that Sam's will offer through the end of the year. I'd believe that this is their big sale, and it's just starting on the 15th to get a head start against everyone else, and to free your Friday up to spend it at Walmart.

pandagirl
Black Friday Pro

Postby pandagirl » Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:06 am

They usually have a Christmas Card deal on their Black Friday ad and I didn't see that here, so I'm hoping there's more to come!

steffj89
Black Friday Pro

Postby steffj89 » Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:55 am

They do this every year. They will have a BF ad too.
www.myinitials-inc.com/steffsbags/
steffsbags@ymail.com
Because there's only one You!!

TitansFan
Black Friday Pro

Postby TitansFan » Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:13 am

Last year we received an invitation card in the mail for a VIP sale for Sam's Plus Members. It was on the Sunday before Thanksgiving. They had some good deals like a Vizio 70" smart TV for $998. We got there a couple of hours before they opened that night at 7:00pm to get the Vizio. We were about 8th in line and they handed out vouchers. If you didn't have a Plus Membership they were letting people upgrade while they stood in line. I guess they'll do the same thing this year, but I don't know.

Shopper X
Suspected Line Jumper

Postby Shopper X » Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:41 am

The Sam's Club Black Friday ad was posted:
http://bfads.net/Sams-Club-Black-Friday-2014-Ad

Their sale seems pretty aggressive this year. They are opening to non-members on Saturday and Sunday.

teknoge3k
Forum geek

Postby teknoge3k » Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:47 am

viewtopic.php?f=56&t=31763

Gotta give me time chief! :lol:

facebook.com/teknoge3k
twitter.com/teknoge3k

scoobs
Black Friday Newbie

Postby scoobs » Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:33 pm

The $349 price for the xbox one at sams is the regular price anywhere right now. Also best deal right now is Costco for that same bundle $334.99 with the assassins creed black flag and unity. Also Costco at least the ones here in Michigan have a ton of them. No need to wait until black Friday!!

caravaggio
Black Friday Pro

Postby caravaggio » Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:31 pm

Want that Destiny PS4. Will be braving the website (and I say that as I just checked and it seems to be slow NOW) tonight and hopefully get it.

steffj89
Black Friday Pro

Postby steffj89 » Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:11 pm

i want that hide and hug olaf! I am not such a big spender this year, but we have all the electronics we currently need so its mostly dvd/blu ray/video games this year....
www.myinitials-inc.com/steffsbags/
steffsbags@ymail.com
Because there's only one You!!

caravaggio
Black Friday Pro

Postby caravaggio » Sat Nov 15, 2014 3:52 am

caravaggio wrote:Want that Destiny PS4. Will be braving the website (and I say that as I just checked and it seems to be slow NOW) tonight and hopefully get it.

Now we'll see if it ships next week. :twisted:

Justintime75
Black Friday Newbie

Postby Justintime75 » Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:18 pm

Anyone know anything about the $300 gift card with a switch to DirecTV advertised for Black Friday? I am out of contract with Dish, so I'd be happy to make the switch, but I don't know if that includes any other pricing incentives or offers from DirecTV. Anyone know about that?

teknoge3k
Forum geek

Postby teknoge3k » Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:23 pm

Justintime75 wrote:Anyone know anything about the $300 gift card with a switch to DirecTV advertised for Black Friday? I am out of contract with Dish, so I'd be happy to make the switch, but I don't know if that includes any other pricing incentives or offers from DirecTV. Anyone know about that?

If you can't get this offer, let me know and I can be a referral for you. I can't get you the $300, but I can get you $100. By referring people, we each get $100.

facebook.com/teknoge3k
twitter.com/teknoge3k

Shopper X
Suspected Line Jumper

Postby Shopper X » Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:41 pm

Justintime75 wrote:Anyone know anything about the $300 gift card with a switch to DirecTV advertised for Black Friday? I am out of contract with Dish, so I'd be happy to make the switch, but I don't know if that includes any other pricing incentives or offers from DirecTV. Anyone know about that?

The ad in question:
http://bfads.net/Black-Friday/Sams-Club/Ad?page=3
Says to visit samsclub.com/DIRECTV which redirects you to this page:
http://www.samsclub.com/sams/pagedetail ... me=direcTV

That page describes a $200 gift card deal, and I assume that the Black Friday deal has the terms as that deal, except for a $300 gift card instead of $200. I am unfamiliar with how DirecTV contracts/promotions/incentives work, but perhaps the information you are looking for is on that web page.

Return to “Retail Stores”