WALMART

Moderators: Tony, Huy, cematra173, killasnake

keeleon
Black Friday Pro

Re: WALMART

Postby keeleon » Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:35 pm

The Cyber Monday PS4 bundle is live. Although Infinity is the only option for extra game.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/PS4-Lego-Batm ... w9MynSeamY

blue3715
Black Friday Pro

Postby blue3715 » Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:11 pm

TitansFan wrote:
teknoge3k wrote:
TitansFan wrote:Does anyone have a SKU or model number for the LG or Sony 60" TVs that are $648? My wife went into the store to look at it and nobody had a clue as to what she was talking about.

Sony KDL60R510A 60" 1080p 120Hz Class LED HDTV

Thank you!

Did anyone get this TV today?

I hope not.. see my reply about this model TV. for $648 you can do a LOT better.
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=31888&p=285630&hilit=KDL60R510A#p285630

LSUduck
Black Friday Newbie

Postby LSUduck » Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:08 pm

Does anyone know when the general black friday sale for Walmart will go online? I seem to remember it was very late at night/early in the morning last year but I can't seem to remember when exactly. I was able to snag a couple Blu Rays I wanted before they were sold out in about 5 minutes ha.

Definitely seems Walmart.com is getting ready. For a bunch of the movies and items they are already putting the "Site to Store" arrival dates as Dec.9 which is about the two week period they delayed the "Site to Store" orders from arriving last year.

HeelsGuy25
Black Friday Newbie

Postby HeelsGuy25 » Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:56 pm

This may be a dumb question but I am trying to get the 50" TV and PS4. Any chance I can get tickets for them or do I need to be in line for each? Getting the ps4 for a friend who can't be there when I will be lol

teknoge3k
Forum geek

Postby teknoge3k » Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:59 pm

HeelsGuy25 wrote:This may be a dumb question but I am trying to get the 50" TV and PS4. Any chance I can get tickets for them or do I need to be in line for each? Getting the ps4 for a friend who can't be there when I will be lol

Unrelated to your question, I am a Tar Heel myself. :wink:
That moment you realize that Bruce Jenner is Kanye Wests' mother in-law

facebook.com/teknoge3k
twitter.com/teknoge3k

angelmse
Black Friday Pro

Postby angelmse » Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:14 pm

I know we have addressed this in the past, however, I am minus brain cells...... :lol:
If I am able to get anything I want at Walmart.com after midnight at BF price, can I make it for store pickup
and just go in tomorrow and get it? ALso apply same question to Target.com.
Thx all HAPPY BF!!!!! woohoo......

LSUduck
Black Friday Newbie

Postby LSUduck » Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:39 pm

I know we have addressed this in the past, however, I am minus brain cells...... :lol:
If I am able to get anything I want at Walmart.com after midnight at BF price, can I make it for store pickup

When I was able to get the movies and stuff off Walmart.com last year, they didn't allow me to pickup the items using "Site to Store" for almost two weeks (Dec. 9th). Looking at the movies I want this year, it looks like it's the same thing. The Frozen blu-ray already is listed as not being available for pickup until Dec. 9th and 10th.

I guess it's to encourage you to come in the store and punish you for wanting free shipping for only an item or two.

angelmse
Black Friday Pro

Postby angelmse » Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:46 pm

LSUduck wrote:

When I was able to get the movies and stuff off Walmart.com last year, they didn't allow me to pickup the items using "Site to Store" for almost two weeks (Dec. 9th). Looking at the movies I want this year, it looks like it's the same thing. The Frozen blu-ray already is listed as not being available for pickup until Dec. 9th and 10th.

I guess it's to encourage you to come in the store and punish you for wanting free shipping for only an item or two.

THX. Yeah, I thin we tried this a few years back and it didn't work either, but worth trying anyway GL shopping.

mechimpaired
Black Friday Pro

Postby mechimpaired » Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:55 pm

mechimpaired wrote:Had a little fiasco with the $115 TV and Pre BF Sale. Our local WM knew NOTHING about this sale. 100+ people at 7 am and they had 2 of these TV's on a shelf. They had nothing from the ad besides board games already on the shelf and the two TV's. They took names on a list and said they would order some and call everyone. BUT My husband was asked by a lady as he was leaving if he wanted the TV from the shelf because she had changed her mind and he said yes so he got one.

I forgot to mention they created a "list" and would call every one when they got some more tvs in my husband's name was on said list. So we were on the list for another tv and they called and husband went to pick it up and it was not an element they gave him a 40" Samsung LED 1080p for 115.00. A++ to Walmart Manager for the Customer Service! Looks my MIL is getting an Element for her bedroom this year!

lwmjr
Evil, demented & twisted

Postby lwmjr » Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:58 pm

mechimpaired wrote:
mechimpaired wrote:Had a little fiasco with the $115 TV and Pre BF Sale. Our local WM knew NOTHING about this sale. 100+ people at 7 am and they had 2 of these TV's on a shelf. They had nothing from the ad besides board games already on the shelf and the two TV's. They took names on a list and said they would order some and call everyone. BUT My husband was asked by a lady as he was leaving if he wanted the TV from the shelf because she had changed her mind and he said yes so he got one.

I forgot to mention they created a "list" and would call every one when they got some more tvs in my husband's name was on said list. So we were on the list for another tv and they called and husband went to pick it up and it was not an element they gave him a 40" Samsung LED 1080p for 115.00. A++ to Walmart Manager for the Customer Service! Looks my MIL is getting an Element for her bedroom this year!

That may be the best deal of BF :)
Just here to have fun, keep the bad guys out, and give the stray dogs a place to stay

mechimpaired
Black Friday Pro

Postby mechimpaired » Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:37 pm

I certainly agree!

angelmse
Black Friday Pro

Postby angelmse » Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:59 pm

WOOHOO you scored

dkst0426
Black Friday Pro

Postby dkst0426 » Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:07 pm

In-store prices are live. Saw a post here that someone had gone and bought some stuff, so I went to try for myself, and sure enough, got what I needed.

lovebf
Black Friday Pro

Postby lovebf » Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:36 pm

30 min before 6pm and I'm number 44 for the iPad mini at Walmart. Not bad. Family is spread out in other lines so we are doing good so far!!
It just isn't Black Friday when it is Thursday.......

txb142
Black Friday Newbie

Postby txb142 » Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:59 pm

I got to walmart and they only had the white beats wireless headphones. Asked and got the 1 hour guarantee instead. When I registered it online it just said that colors/styles vary. My wife would really like to get the color red. So yeah, when the headphones come in do they have a bunch of different colors shipped in or does walmart try to stick you with whatever color they assign you?

Return to “Official Deal Announcements”