Best Buy (Updated)

Moderators: Tony, Huy, cematra173, killasnake

stacykay4
Black Friday Pro

Re: Best Buy (Updated)

Postby stacykay4 » Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:45 pm

I had added many DVDs when they were in the process of switching it over. I had 15 items total. I was waiting for the iPod touch to go live. Then around 12:30am, all the DVDs were out of my cart except the 1.99 ones, and the "add to cart" got switched to "coming soon". Stayed up until 2:30, went to bed and woke up at 3:30, still not live. Then woke up again at 5am and got the DVDs replaced, except I couldn't add some of the tv DVDs. So I checked out, then tried the tv DVDs again and then they worked, but I held off for now. Got everything, but the iPad Air 2, which wasn't one of the items (probably because it is a doorbuster) so I will have to get that Thursday, so Wednesday may be another night like last like because I'm not sure when they start the online sales. And I will try to pick up the tv DVDs I wanted, but not a big deal if I don't get them. Now I gave to make a list of what I got so I don't try to get them at Walmart Thurs night, lol.

bfaddict
Black Friday Pro

Postby bfaddict » Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:57 pm

Just got an email that regular rewards members can shop some deals tomorrow online.

steffj89
Black Friday Pro

Postby steffj89 » Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:59 pm

I got the shipping notices on everything! I found 1 skylanders dark even in my area...14 walmarts...so i put it on layaway in case I can't catch it for $50 Wed on BB.com cause I am sooo not going in store.
www.myinitials-inc.com/steffsbags/
steffsbags@ymail.com
Because there's only one You!!

jeanerz13
Black Friday Pro

Postby jeanerz13 » Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:09 pm

Finally gave in and bought the camera I wanted. Used my $100 gift card (that I almost threw away a few weeks ago). Only had to pay tax. $4.21. If I had gone with navy it would have been only 57 cents... but I wanted purple! If I find the camera cheaper in the next few days, will Best Buy price match after the fact? Or do they only price match if you show them the better price before purchasing?

bfaddict
Black Friday Pro

Postby bfaddict » Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:44 pm

jeanerz13 wrote:Finally gave in and bought the camera I wanted. Used my $100 gift card (that I almost threw away a few weeks ago). Only had to pay tax. $4.21. If I had gone with navy it would have been only 57 cents... but I wanted purple! If I find the camera cheaper in the next few days, will Best Buy price match after the fact? Or do they only price match if you show them the better price before purchasing?

I know they price adjust against their own prices but not sure about price marching after purchase.

carmenslackey
Black Friday Pro

Postby carmenslackey » Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:10 am

Why can't I add anything to my cart???? Been trying since the sale went live. Stupid Best Buy!! :evil:

angelmse
Black Friday Pro

Postby angelmse » Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:09 am

Carmen, are you a "regular" rewards member? I am and I can't get the sale prices to come up either. I must not be understanding how this sale works.

jeanerz13
Black Friday Pro

Postby jeanerz13 » Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:11 am

carmenslackey wrote:Why can't I add anything to my cart???? Been trying since the sale went live. Stupid Best Buy!! :evil:

I had the items in my cart since yesterday (kinda chickened out on pulling the trigger...was hoping for the buying guide and finally just gave up). I did have trouble purchasing though. I clicked on "review order" and it kinda grayed out the screen and brought up a loading spinner... and just kind of froze like that. The tab eventually showed the loading thing went away so the page wasn't trying to load anymore, but the loading spinner was still in the middle of the page. Had to go "back to cart" and then start the order process over. This time I just went with "place order" instead of "review order". Guess they don't want you to check for mistakes before giving them money...

Oh, and my item was priced at what it was for the last few days...before the official sale...I think they lowered the price to match Samsung's deal (and Amazon...Amazon matched Samsung before Best Buy did). So I can't really say anything about the online sale pricing one way or another...

angelmse
Black Friday Pro

Postby angelmse » Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:23 am

Soooo.... One more time plse BB's bf early shopping is limited to ONLY specific items???? All I want is the maleficent movie... ugh... and THX all

angelmse
Black Friday Pro

Postby angelmse » Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:25 am

angelmse wrote:Soooo.... One more time plse BB's bf early shopping is limited to ONLY specific items???? All I want is the maleficent movie... ugh... and THX all

Never mind... I got an answer.. Thx All....

carmenslackey
Black Friday Pro

Postby carmenslackey » Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:46 am

Got what I wanted finally! My best friend is going to thank me profusely for not having to stand out in the snowy cold on Thursday. Got the Wii-U bundle I was after. The only other thing on my list for BB was the gaming mouse, and I talked to the manager again yesterday about it. They ended up with 100 in stock and very little interest, so they aren't even going to ticket it now. If they're out when I get there on Thursday after WM (which is doubtful), no biggie. Yay for having both big gifts out of the way! :D

Return to “Official Deal Announcements”