Drs. Foster and Smith sale live

Moderators: Tony, Huy, cematra173, killasnake

jeanerz13
Black Friday Pro

Drs. Foster and Smith sale live

Postby jeanerz13 » Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:11 am

My favorite online pet store for dog treats and toys is having a 40% off black Friday "super sale". It runs through Monday. They also have items for cats, horses, ferrets, fish, birds, reptiles, small pet, and pond.

Website is drsfostersmith.com if anyone is interested.

BF364
Black Friday Pro

Re: Drs. Foster and Smith sale live

Postby BF364 » Thu Nov 28, 2013 2:57 pm

Thanks for posting this...this is normally an expensive shop to order from but a couple of their deals for cat products were terrific

The Natures Miracle Urine Destroyer for $10.99 a gallon beats the big box pet stores prices by a lot. I use it when I change litter boxes and it really keeps them cleaner longer

Also they have the Ultimate Scratching Post (and the optional cushioned perch) for significantly less than Petco and PetSmart...I think I paid $50 for my last post without the perch. Theirs is $33.99 (and if you can get your order to $49 you get free regular shipping...as this is a big solid item, this should easily save you another $20 in shipping)

Thanks again...you spared me from having to wait up for Petco to mark it's Natures Miracle products to $10 a gallon more than the Drs Foster & Smith price! Yay BFAds.net!

jeanerz13
Black Friday Pro

Re: Drs. Foster and Smith sale live

Postby jeanerz13 » Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:29 pm

I'm glad it helped someone. :). I just posted since this seems to be a store they don't usually track.

Return to “Online Stores”