Sears BF sale question

Moderators: Tony, Huy, cematra173, killasnake

cbrookhart
Black Friday Newbie

Sears BF sale question

Postby cbrookhart » Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:50 pm

On the main bfads.net page, it indicates that the Sears BF online sale has just started. I am interested in getting a blu-ray player. I'm not seeing on the Sears site, what exactly the sale items are. I clicked through to the site and went to electronics>blu-ray players and found the model of the blu-ray player I wanted.

The current price is $119, which I think is higher than the same item in the store (and is higher than the same item being sold at Best Buy and Staples). I take it that the blu-ray player isn't one of the sale items?

lwmjr
Evil, demented & twisted

Re: Sears BF sale question

Postby lwmjr » Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:18 pm

Quick and easy, is the item in the ad scan, highlight it,(mouse over it) if it says buy now, then you can,
Just here to have fun, keep the bad guys out, and give the stray dogs a place to stay

cbrookhart
Black Friday Newbie

Postby cbrookhart » Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:15 pm

Thanks for the information. Is going to the ad-scan and clicking on an item going to be the best way for purchasing sale items?

It turns out that what I was looking for was actually not advertised at Sears, but as far as the price goes, it's interesting that the price is higher online than in the store and higher than what other stores are selling the same item for.

bfaddict
Black Friday Pro

Postby bfaddict » Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:18 pm

i usually find that's the easiest way to find what i want - go through the ad and click on items

lwmjr
Evil, demented & twisted

Postby lwmjr » Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:24 pm

cbrookhart wrote:Thanks for the information. Is going to the ad-scan and clicking on an item going to be the best way for purchasing sale items?

It turns out that what I was looking for was actually not advertised at Sears, but as far as the price goes, it's interesting that the price is higher online than in the store and higher than what other stores are selling the same item for.

It happens
Just here to have fun, keep the bad guys out, and give the stray dogs a place to stay

Return to “Online Stores”