Amazon Offerings?

Moderators: Tony, cematra173, killasnake, Huy

blondemoment
Black Friday Newbie

Amazon Offerings?

Postby blondemoment » Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:06 pm

I apologize if this has been addressed in another thread. I'm having difficulty understanding what specific Black Friday deals Amazon is offering this year. As I recall last year it was easy to access on their site what would be offered and when. Is this the case again this year and I'm just not looking in the correct site location? Or is Amazon not releasing as many details this year? For example, I've seen on BFADs that Amazon is offering a Sony Blu-Ray player for the same price as Target, but when are they offering that item? Last year, there was an entire Amazon.com page dedicated to such information. I actually scored the Grand Daddy Deal, the Vizio TV for $688, thanks to BFADS and the page at Amazon alerting me well in advance to what day and time that deal would be offered. Is Amazon offering this information again this year? If so how do I access this page? Thanks!

teknoge3k
Forum geek

Re: Amazon Offerings?

Postby teknoge3k » Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:10 pm

The thread (currently) right below yours.
viewtopic.php?f=55&t=25840
That moment you realize that Bruce Jenner is Kanye Wests' mother in-law

facebook.com/teknoge3k
twitter.com/teknoge3k

blondemoment
Black Friday Newbie

Postby blondemoment » Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:20 pm

Yes, I did scroll through and I've visited the linked page many times, over the past few days. Still I am unable to determine when the blu-ray player will be offered at $54. Is that information on that page? If so, I'm unable to determine where.

wdeydwondrer
Black Friday Amateur

Postby wdeydwondrer » Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:26 pm

It'll be on BF, pretty sure the time hasn't been released yet. Expect it to sell out in a flash though.

Return to “Online Stores”