BB Midnight Sales online now

Moderators: Tony, Huy, cematra173, killasnake

justtobeme2
Black Friday Pro

BB Midnight Sales online now

Postby justtobeme2 » Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:46 pm

Haha so glad we didn't camp out at BB this year, their sales are pitiful and the "mystery sales" are terrible too unless you are looking for a laptop or 32" tv...which we aren't.

lwmjr
Evil, demented & twisted

Re: BB Midnight Sales online now

Postby lwmjr » Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:55 pm

justtobeme2 wrote:Haha so glad we didn't camp out at BB this year, their sales are pitiful and the "mystery sales" are terrible too unless you are looking for a laptop or 32" tv...which we aren't.

Good to know I didn't miss anything again this year :lol:
Just here to have fun, keep the bad guys out, and give the stray dogs a place to stay

dkst0426
Black Friday Pro

Postby dkst0426 » Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:33 am

It didn't really hit me just how blah BB's sale was until we drove by on Wednesday evening and there was NOBODY in line. In past years, we've seen people set up their tents at ours by Tuesday. I went back by this afternoon around noon, and there was one guy at the front and another empty chair behind him.

lwmjr
Evil, demented & twisted

Postby lwmjr » Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:20 am

dkst0426 wrote:It didn't really hit me just how blah BB's sale was until we drove by on Wednesday evening and there was NOBODY in line. In past years, we've seen people set up their tents at ours by Tuesday. I went back by this afternoon around noon, and there was one guy at the front and another empty chair behind him.

Somebody will argue this, but the era of BB is declining.
Just here to have fun, keep the bad guys out, and give the stray dogs a place to stay

digby723
Black Friday Pro

Postby digby723 » Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:05 am

lwmjr wrote:
dkst0426 wrote:It didn't really hit me just how blah BB's sale was until we drove by on Wednesday evening and there was NOBODY in line. In past years, we've seen people set up their tents at ours by Tuesday. I went back by this afternoon around noon, and there was one guy at the front and another empty chair behind him.

Somebody will argue this, but the era of BB is declining.

I thought that when I left the company around 2007, they're were being outsmarted then by Amazon and Costco because they wouldn't price match them. Now you've got every retailer trying to get into the goodie bag with places like Kohl's selling cheap TVs (even though the specs are bad). I said back then I gave it another 5 years and they've managed to hold on past that. I think less than 10 more years though and they'll go into bankruptcy.

Tomfranklin
Black Friday Pro

Postby Tomfranklin » Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:24 pm

I'll agree, BB is just mismanaged. They do have the only decent 4$ online blu-ray stock though.

dkst0426
Black Friday Pro

Postby dkst0426 » Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:17 pm

Tomfranklin wrote:They do have the only decent 4$ online blu-ray stock though.

Walmart had some great selections for $3.96.

Tomfranklin
Black Friday Pro

Postby Tomfranklin » Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:24 pm

dkst0426 wrote:
Tomfranklin wrote:They do have the only decent 4$ online blu-ray stock though.

Walmart had some great selections for $3.96.

They did, but had quite the measly stock. Various movies were sold out 20 minutes after the online deals started when I made my order.

Return to “Retail Stores”