T-Mobile smartphone outlets

Moderators: Tony, Huy, cematra173, killasnake

ptgkc
Black Friday Newbie

T-Mobile smartphone outlets

Postby ptgkc » Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:52 pm

Does anyone have suggestions for best deals for smartphone on T-Mobile plan. My wife has had T-Mobile contracts for years and been happy with 2 previous phone deals.

I really like Galaxy S4 phones, but outlets like Best Buy only show AT&T, Verizon and Sprint options. No T-Mobile. I'm not seeing where their phones are carried by many retailers.

Any suggestions?

oswalddidit
Black Friday Amateur

Re: T-Mobile smartphone outlets

Postby oswalddidit » Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:55 pm

Call a T Mobile sales rep or stop by a kiosk. I am fairly certain that you can add any phone once you have purchased it. At&T, Sprint, Verizon basicailly give away the phone but, you are locked into a 2 yr. premium plan.

Vols44
Black Friday Pro

Postby Vols44 » Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:32 pm

I can chime in with my .02 since I just ported over the third of three lines to t-mobile. So far the worst thing is phones go for full retail. They do have 24 month financing at 0% interest for the higher end devices. They are also the only major carrier whp let you bring your own GSM unlocked device and sign up for their plans.

I suggest you get the best possible deal from Ebay, Craigslist or Amazon and pay less than full retail. I'd even try Samsung's website since they're having a BF sale right now.

Gamestop has a preowned S3 for 249.99 T-mobile's website has an S4 for 48 bucks off which isn't much.

Vols44
Black Friday Pro

Postby Vols44 » Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:06 pm

Update: snagged a T-mobile Galaxy S3 for 299 on T day. The straight talk version is still 299 and on sale as part of Wally's cyber Monday stuff.

Return to “Retail Stores”