Stores selling PS4's...

Moderators: Tony, Huy, cematra173, killasnake

tehchamp
Black Friday Amateur

Stores selling PS4's...

Postby tehchamp » Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:48 am

So I'm trying to score a PS4, and so far the only store I know for sure that is selling any is Wal Mart. Will other stores have some in stock? I'd imagine so since obviously there has been another shipment in the works, at least for Wal Mart...but I don't want to go to a store expecting them to have any and being shut out(happened for the Wii before).

ikey2
BFads Tin Man

Re: Stores selling PS4's...

Postby ikey2 » Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:56 am

tehchamp wrote:So I'm trying to score a PS4, and so far the only store I know for sure that is selling any is Wal Mart. Will other stores have some in stock? I'd imagine so since obviously there has been another shipment in the works, at least for Wal Mart...but I don't want to go to a store expecting them to have any and being shut out(happened for the Wii before).

No way to know if they will have stock since the system just came out. but best bet would be to go either gamestop or keep any eye online.
“Every time a cash register rings, a food court employee gets his Buffalo Wings.”
Hester, Pat

One of the most glorious messes in the world is the mess created in the living room on Christmas day. Don't clean it up too quickly!

Andy Rooney

raymacfla
Black Friday Pro

Postby raymacfla » Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:37 pm

We were lucky at Best Buy because of preorders that weren't picked up.

oswalddidit
Black Friday Amateur

Postby oswalddidit » Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:01 pm

I'd try WM ,Target, GS ...etc. first but I wouldn't forget a place like Sam's, BJ'S etc. They carry electronics and aren't going to be open all night. I would plan on getting their at least 2 hrs. early and check out the lines. Keep checking online only retailers late tonight early tomorrow ie. tiger direct, newegg, rakuten.

Best of luck

Vols44
Black Friday Pro

Postby Vols44 » Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:09 pm

oswalddidit wrote:I'd try WM ,Target, GS ...etc. first but I wouldn't forget a place like Sam's, BJ'S etc. They carry electronics and aren't going to be open all night. I would plan on getting their at least 2 hrs. early and check out the lines. Keep checking online only retailers late tonight early tomorrow ie. tiger direct, newegg, rakuten.

Best of luck

Good points here. I set up a mini Apple line a few years back to score an ipod touch with a GC matching TRU's offer at a 10pm sales. They wouldn't open the Apple case before the sale started and I checked out at 10:05 item in tow.

rapidspeed
Black Friday Newbie

Postby rapidspeed » Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:04 am

I grabbed one tonight at Gamestop. They only had 5 of them, and a line of people wanting to buy them.

jediknight
Black Friday Pro

Postby jediknight » Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:38 am

Gamestop had some Xbox One and PS4 bundles tonight...but they went very quickly.

Gamestop.com has one now but its a BF bundle for $604 that comes with Killzone, Knack and and extra controller.

lwmjr
Evil, demented & twisted

Postby lwmjr » Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:18 am

The wife said there was a butt load of PS4 and X1 at Sears this morning
Just here to have fun, keep the bad guys out, and give the stray dogs a place to stay

Return to “Retail Stores”