Is Kohls really starting BF tomorrow?

Moderators: Tony, Huy, cematra173, killasnake

ameize
Black Friday Pro

Is Kohls really starting BF tomorrow?

Postby ameize » Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:36 pm

At the top of their webage (http://www.kohls.com/giftguide/blackfri ... =hpmf|mfs2) - it seems to indicate that BF deals are on sale online tomorrow - or am I reading that wrong?

If it is true, I'll have made a huge dent in my BF deals before BF!

bfaddict
Black Friday Pro

Re: Is Kohls really starting BF tomorrow?

Postby bfaddict » Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:56 pm

oh yay!!! i hope so too!!!
but i wonder if the kohls cash will be activated before thursday online?

BlackFridayPro
Black Friday Pro

Postby BlackFridayPro » Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:08 pm

Yes, I took it that way too! They just announced it on here too! So, YAY! I have a quick question though - I clicked on the make you black friday list and the prices aren't updated - I'm assuming that if I put everything in my cart, they will update whenever the sale goes live or should I even waste my time putting them in a cart just to have it reset when sale goes live?

bfaddict
Black Friday Pro

Postby bfaddict » Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:10 pm

i wouldn't waste your time. i think one year i tried doing that and the prices didn't update while they were in the cart.

bfaddict
Black Friday Pro

Postby bfaddict » Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:11 pm

i could be wrong though.. so i guess it doesn't hurt to try it, you'll spend just as much time re-adding everything as you would had you not added in the first place lol

ikey2
BFads Tin Man

Postby ikey2 » Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:12 pm

Mostly likey if you have it in your cart it might not register the change when it kicks in. It happened to me one year think with Best buy
“Every time a cash register rings, a food court employee gets his Buffalo Wings.”
Hester, Pat

One of the most glorious messes in the world is the mess created in the living room on Christmas day. Don't clean it up too quickly!

Andy Rooney

BlackFridayPro
Black Friday Pro

Postby BlackFridayPro » Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:16 pm

Ok! Thanks everyone!
I just wish I could get in on the Best Buy early sale - I'm scared what I want will be gone by the time it goes to everyone online! :(

BlackFridayPro
Black Friday Pro

Postby BlackFridayPro » Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:20 pm

Also - I have never shopped online for Kohl's on BF - how does the Kohl's Cash work when you order online? Do they send you a certificate with the amount you earn or just give you a credit to use online?

Vigge86
Black Friday Newbie

Postby Vigge86 » Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:27 pm

BlackFridayPro wrote:Also - I have never shopped online for Kohl's on BF - how does the Kohl's Cash work when you order online? Do they send you a certificate with the amount you earn or just give you a credit to use online?

I am actually wondering the same thing.. would be very happy if anyone would happen to know! :)

robynlanae
Black Friday Amateur

Postby robynlanae » Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:02 pm

Vigge86 wrote:
BlackFridayPro wrote:Also - I have never shopped online for Kohl's on BF - how does the Kohl's Cash work when you order online? Do they send you a certificate with the amount you earn or just give you a credit to use online?

I am actually wondering the same thing.. would be very happy if anyone would happen to know! :)

They send you an e-mail with a barcode for the value of the Kohl's Cash. You can use it online or in stores.

bfaddict
Black Friday Pro

Postby bfaddict » Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:01 pm

Don't forget if you make multiple purchases in the same sale period you can go to customer service and have them add it together if the total gets you kohls cash. I've only done it with in store receipts so bit sure how it will work for online orders.

BlackFridayPro
Black Friday Pro

Postby BlackFridayPro » Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:34 pm

bfaddict wrote:Don't forget if you make multiple purchases in the same sale period you can go to customer service and have them add it together if the total gets you kohls cash. I've only done it with in store receipts so bit sure how it will work for online orders.

Good to know - I'm ordering online when the sale goes live and then I plan on going to the store too so this will help if I don't quite make it on either receipt! :) Thanks!

bfaddict
Black Friday Pro

Postby bfaddict » Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:54 pm

Trying to add stuff to my "list" on kohls and either the website is slow or it's my iPad connection. Frustrating whichever one iisnthe culprit lol

ameize
Black Friday Pro

Postby ameize » Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:01 pm

bfaddict wrote:Trying to add stuff to my "list" on kohls and either the website is slow or it's my iPad connection. Frustrating whichever one iisnthe culprit lol

I think it is their site. I was trying to do the same thing earlier and it was sooooo slow - I gave up. Hopefully when the actual shopping starts, it will be better!

armywife71
Black Friday Newbie

Postby armywife71 » Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:17 pm

I just purchased all my Black Friday items at 11 p.m. EST on Kohl's site and was able to use the SHOPEARN 15% off too. One less store I have to stand out in the cold and snow on Thanksgiving night. :) At the rate I am going I will be almost completely finished with my shopping before Black Friday actually gets here. :D

Return to “Retail Stores”