lwmjr wrote:
inthedark wrote:How did I miss this thread? :D

Nobody turned on your nightlight :)

You could be right :idea:

inthedark
Black Friday Pro

Re: Home Depot

Postby inthedark » Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:24 pm

chuckiii3 wrote:The childishness on this site is beyond laughable. Grow up. And moderators, please delete my account - these idiots aren't worth my time.

:shock:

lwmjr
Evil, demented & twisted

Postby lwmjr » Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:41 pm

bfaddict wrote:good for you lwmjr :D

i'd go there but i don't think they have anything i want. but i guess now i can't check the ad to see lol

Its pretty similar to last years ad
Just here to have fun, keep the bad guys out, and give the stray dogs a place to stay

lwmjr
Evil, demented & twisted

Postby lwmjr » Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:49 pm

Just here to have fun, keep the bad guys out, and give the stray dogs a place to stay

Kaelha
Black Friday Pro

Postby Kaelha » Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:46 pm

chuckiii3 wrote:The childishness on this site is beyond laughable. Grow up. And moderators, please delete my account - these idiots aren't worth my time.

You can't expect to come in with both barrels blazing and not get a little hassle in return.

HighwayForFriday
Black Friday Pro

Postby HighwayForFriday » Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:53 pm

Found the HD Black Friday with a simple google search.
HighwayForFriday??? On Black Friday you gotta make a run to the nearest highway for your favorite deals duh!

lwmjr
Evil, demented & twisted

Postby lwmjr » Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:28 pm

Kaelha wrote:

You can't expect to come in with both barrels blazing and not get a little hassle in return.

teknoge3k
Forum geek

Postby teknoge3k » Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:29 pm

mlo wrote:Wow...from donuts to boycott.

The person that mentioned about not being able to pay the balance on the HD card before the bill arrived. In the past I've purchased something and paid it off right on the spot at HD. Eg...total purchase was $136.50 and charged to HD card. Off to customer service desk and asked them to pay $136.50 on my HD card using my debit card. No issues and no interest :)

Not sure if all HDs do it this way but mine does.

Haven't seen the ad as yet (I wasn't quick enough) but if there is a good deal, I'll be heading there to knock one item off hubby's Christmas list....and of course for a donut. :lol:

I typically don't go in Home Depot, and honestly didn't think about it. I just got the card to save on the generator. If I ever go back in there, I'll try that. Thanks!
That moment you realize that Bruce Jenner is Kanye Wests' mother in-law

facebook.com/teknoge3k
twitter.com/teknoge3k

teknoge3k
Forum geek

Postby teknoge3k » Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:30 pm

Don't let the door hit ya!
That moment you realize that Bruce Jenner is Kanye Wests' mother in-law

facebook.com/teknoge3k
twitter.com/teknoge3k

bls
Black Friday Pro

Postby bls » Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:14 am

Shopper X wrote:(If anyone wants helpful suggestions on how to cope with the ad's removal from Bfads.net, please feel free to ask.)

I'm all ears! Is there some way to add HD items to our bfads.net shopping list despite not having them on the site?

mlo
Black Friday Pro

Postby mlo » Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:28 am

teknoge3k wrote:

Don't let the door hit ya!

:lol: +1

Shopper X
Suspected Line Jumper

Postby Shopper X » Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:29 am

bls wrote:
Shopper X wrote:(If anyone wants helpful suggestions on how to cope with the ad's removal from Bfads.net, please feel free to ask.)

I'm all ears! Is there some way to add HD items to our bfads.net shopping list despite not having them on the site?

As far as I know, there is no way to add Home Depot items to the Bfads.net shopping list. You'll just have to keep track of those items separately.

FYI, I've been replying via PM to everyone who requested assistance. As I understand it, everyone who has asked ended up successfully locating the Home Depot ad. If anyone else would like help, please feel free to ask.

lwmjr
Evil, demented & twisted

Postby lwmjr » Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:57 am

looking pretty quiet around here :lol:

TitansFan
Black Friday Pro

Postby TitansFan » Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:16 pm

I'm tempted to get either the Milwaukee or Makita 12v 2-piece combo kits. They are both $ 99 which seems like a decent price (the Makita set appears to be $159 on Home Depot and the Milwaukee set appears to be $ 169). I've used the Milwaukee set on a jobsite before and they have a lot of power/torque for their size. I remember the price stuck out to me when I saw the BF ad on here before it got taken down.

lwmjr
Evil, demented & twisted

Postby lwmjr » Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:42 pm

TitansFan wrote:I'm tempted to get either the Milwaukee or Makita 12v 2-piece combo kits. They are both $ 99 which seems like a decent price (the Makita set appears to be $159 on Home Depot and the Milwaukee set appears to be $ 169). I've used the Milwaukee set on a jobsite before and they have a lot of power/torque for their size. I remember the price stuck out to me when I saw the BF ad on here before it got taken down.

You can google the ad, its under the FTM link

Return to “Retail Stores”