Home Depot

Moderators: Tony, cematra173, Huy, killasnake

Kaelha
Black Friday Pro

Re: Home Depot

Postby Kaelha » Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:15 pm

chuckiii3 wrote:And while my little protest might not change a darned thing either, I made my voice heard - which is a lot more than I can say for most people who just complain and don't do anything about it. ..

Go get 'em tiger!

lwmjr
Evil, demented & twisted

Postby lwmjr » Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:21 pm

Kaelha wrote:
chuckiii3 wrote:And while my little protest might not change a darned thing either, I made my voice heard - which is a lot more than I can say for most people who just complain and don't do anything about it. ..

Go get 'em tiger!

:lol: :lol:
Just here to have fun, keep the bad guys out, and give the stray dogs a place to stay

harleygirl6363
Black Friday Pro

Postby harleygirl6363 » Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:24 pm

lwmjr wrote:
chuckiii3 wrote:teknoge3k: I will assume that you have never contacted Home Depot and prefer to be a complainer rather than taking a proactive approach to solving the problem. A canned response is far better than no response at all. And since I will not be shopping at Home Depot this holiday season, my approach is much more effective than your condescending reply on this website. We consumers need to take a stand, not criticize those who do.

I wish more people were like you :mrgreen: ,,, That just means more coffee and donuts, for me to enjoy while shopping at Home Depot, getting the items I want. In the old days you actually had to buy a newspaper to get the ads,

you and those donuts lmfao :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

jsajkh
Black Friday Amateur

Postby jsajkh » Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:35 pm

As far as donuts and coffee, I went to HD last year to pick up my cheap pre-lit tree. We got our donuts but the HD workers were all to dumb to figure out how to work the coffee maker so we all stood outside eating our donuts freezing our butts off and no HOT COFFEE! :lol:

lwmjr
Evil, demented & twisted

Postby lwmjr » Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:39 am

jsajkh wrote:As far as donuts and coffee, I went to HD last year to pick up my cheap pre-lit tree. We got our donuts but the HD workers were all to dumb to figure out how to work the coffee maker so we all stood outside eating our donuts freezing our butts off and no HOT COFFEE! :lol:

too funny :)
Just here to have fun, keep the bad guys out, and give the stray dogs a place to stay

bfaddict
Black Friday Pro

Postby bfaddict » Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:55 am

boycotting HD just because they wanted their ad down just seems like a whiney pouty thing to do.
in fact it seems ridiculous for the bfads.net crew to even suggest everyone do it.

just brings me back to the days of retail where the customer expects you to do everything they want you to do "because the customer is always right"
and if you don't then they throw a temper tantrum.

harleygirl6363
Black Friday Pro

Postby harleygirl6363 » Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:58 am

bfaddict wrote:boycotting HD just because they wanted their ad down just seems like a whiney pouty thing to do.
in fact it seems ridiculous for the bfads.net crew to even suggest everyone do it.

just brings me back to the days of retail where the customer expects you to do everything they want you to do "because the customer is always right"
and if you don't then they throw a temper tantrum.

I agree this person is a newbie though probably just signed up to post their letter and whine about it.

inthedark
Black Friday Pro

Postby inthedark » Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:10 am

How did I miss this thread? :D

mlo
Black Friday Pro

Postby mlo » Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:27 am

Wow...from donuts to boycott.

The person that mentioned about not being able to pay the balance on the HD card before the bill arrived. In the past I've purchased something and paid it off right on the spot at HD. Eg...total purchase was $136.50 and charged to HD card. Off to customer service desk and asked them to pay $136.50 on my HD card using my debit card. No issues and no interest :)

Not sure if all HDs do it this way but mine does.

Haven't seen the ad as yet (I wasn't quick enough) but if there is a good deal, I'll be heading there to knock one item off hubby's Christmas list....and of course for a donut. :lol:

HighwayForFriday
Black Friday Pro

Postby HighwayForFriday » Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:24 am

Yeah, I also want to see the HD Ad because Lowes's is too far away and HD is literally walking distance from my house.
HighwayForFriday??? On Black Friday you gotta make a run to the nearest highway for your favorite deals duh!

lwmjr
Evil, demented & twisted

Postby lwmjr » Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:02 pm

inthedark wrote:How did I miss this thread? :D

Nobody turned on your nightlight :)

lwmjr
Evil, demented & twisted

Postby lwmjr » Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:04 pm

mlo wrote:Wow...from donuts to boycott.

The person that mentioned about not being able to pay the balance on the HD card before the bill arrived. In the past I've purchased something and paid it off right on the spot at HD. Eg...total purchase was $136.50 and charged to HD card. Off to customer service desk and asked them to pay $136.50 on my HD card using my debit card. No issues and no interest :)

Not sure if all HDs do it this way but mine does.

Haven't seen the ad as yet (I wasn't quick enough) but if there is a good deal, I'll be heading there to knock one item off hubby's Christmas list....and of course for a donut. :lol:

:lol: I guess some people just don't like donuts, I bet they are a fan of Big Macs and whoppers :lol:

lwmjr
Evil, demented & twisted

Postby lwmjr » Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:06 pm

Home Depot will be my first stop

bfaddict
Black Friday Pro

Postby bfaddict » Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:03 pm

good for you lwmjr :D

i'd go there but i don't think they have anything i want. but i guess now i can't check the ad to see lol

chuckiii3
Black Friday Newbie

Postby chuckiii3 » Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:54 pm

The childishness on this site is beyond laughable. Grow up. And moderators, please delete my account - these idiots aren't worth my time.

Return to “Retail Stores”