Toys R Us

Moderators: Tony, Huy, cematra173, killasnake

ameize
Black Friday Pro

Re: Toys R Us

Postby ameize » Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:41 pm

Hmmm - not sure about BRU. I never consider them a true BF contender. They don't open as early as TRU either (unless it is a BRU inside a TRU - but the stand along BRUs seem to be later). It's been a couple years since I've even been there on BF - but I do recall that our local store opened at their regular Friday time (but that probably varies store to store) and that there were no crowds whatsoever. So I think you'll be fine if you get there early in the day. I just looked at the link I got from TRU and there were no BRU items in it for tomorrow. But - it also says you can shop online at 12:01AM Thursday - so if you are worried about getting the deal - that might be worth it.

pdavis
Black Friday Pro

Postby pdavis » Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:13 am

ameize wrote:I just got a text that had a link to where I could download the deals they are releasing to reward card holders tomorrow (and since the card is free - it really could be for anyone!). There are 50 deals - and I am THRILLED b/c the only must get that I was going for at TRU is on the list! Woot! And there is another that I was on iffy about - but hopefully it will be in stock tomorrow and I'll grab it too. And since our BRU is like the others mention, where the lines starts outside hours and hours before it opens, and winds through the store the whole night, I am very happy I won't have to deal with that!

I wish I could post a link - but I can't figure it out - but if you go on their website you can sign up for texts too.

I signed up for the texts but didn't get that one. If I pm my number, can you forward the text to me?
I'm addicted!

steffj89
Black Friday Pro

Postby steffj89 » Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:31 am

P Davis and all....here is a link to what TRU sent me

http://trus.imageg.net/graphics/media/t ... :EM112713G
www.myinitials-inc.com/steffsbags/
steffsbags@ymail.com
Because there's only one You!!

pdavis
Black Friday Pro

Postby pdavis » Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:12 am

steffj89 wrote:P Davis and all....here is a link to what TRU sent me

http://trus.imageg.net/graphics/media/t ... :EM112713G

Thanks. Too bad nothing I wanted is available tomorrow
I'm addicted!

CrazyTrain
Black Friday Pro

Postby CrazyTrain » Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:19 pm

Thanks ameize. They combined ours (well BRU was there and took over a store next door and became a TRU/BRU and they closed the TRU) which sucks b/c it was so nice doing BF at BRU. And the TRU they closed was close by!

pandagirl
Black Friday Pro

Postby pandagirl » Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:34 am

Didn't know if I should post here or online, but the Toys r Us sale is live online right now! Got everything I needed and can cross that off my list for tomorrow night!

lwmjr
Evil, demented & twisted

Postby lwmjr » Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:36 am

here is a good start
http://bfads.net/Link/22876
Just here to have fun, keep the bad guys out, and give the stray dogs a place to stay

Return to “Retail Stores”