Toys R Us

Moderators: Tony, Huy, cematra173, killasnake

Kaelha
Black Friday Pro

Re: Toys R Us

Postby Kaelha » Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:28 am

ikey2 wrote:It is funny here in Nashville it seems that Bass Pro Shops always has longer lines than TRU each year.

Seriously, I would wait in line at Bass Pro Shop before I would wait in line at TRU!

ikey2
BFads Tin Man

Postby ikey2 » Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:31 am

Kaelha wrote:
ikey2 wrote:It is funny here in Nashville it seems that Bass Pro Shops always has longer lines than TRU each year.

Seriously, I would wait in line at Bass Pro Shop before I would wait in line at TRU!

Me too!!!!! They always have great deal on jeans
“Every time a cash register rings, a food court employee gets his Buffalo Wings.”
Hester, Pat

One of the most glorious messes in the world is the mess created in the living room on Christmas day. Don't clean it up too quickly!

Andy Rooney

john.daggett
Black Friday Pro

Postby john.daggett » Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:22 am

Lawl!

topaz3
Black Friday Pro

Postby topaz3 » Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:26 am

Just wanted to point out in case anyone's looking to price match I noticed the ad shows percentages on a lot of items with a price range of how much the items will be such as the lego page. Walmart won't price match anything that doesn't have a price specifically for that item.

lwmjr
Evil, demented & twisted

Postby lwmjr » Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:28 am

When Bass Pro first opened here, it had more people than Best Buy :lol:
Just here to have fun, keep the bad guys out, and give the stray dogs a place to stay

TexasDealGirl
Black Friday Pro

Postby TexasDealGirl » Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:03 pm

topaz3 wrote:Just wanted to point out in case anyone's looking to price match I noticed the ad shows percentages on a lot of items with a price range of how much the items will be such as the lego page. Walmart won't price match anything that doesn't have a price specifically for that item.

Yep, thats I noticied too :( . Wal-Mart won't price match %, just actual prices. Rats!

Nothing that is on the list is here besides pop the pig and legos. Well at least I can cross off TRU.

nikkigirl01
Black Friday Pro

Postby nikkigirl01 » Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:47 pm

topaz3 wrote:Just wanted to point out in case anyone's looking to price match I noticed the ad shows percentages on a lot of items with a price range of how much the items will be such as the lego page. Walmart won't price match anything that doesn't have a price specifically for that item.

There are a few with actual prices that are things that I *might* buy. At best, they will be substitutes if I can't get one of my other items...

MCshopper
Black Friday Newbie

Postby MCshopper » Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:18 pm

Does anyone know if TRU/BRU will honor the BF prices on their website that day?
My favorite way to do BF is to sit at the computer with a cup of hot chocolate.

lwmjr
Evil, demented & twisted

Postby lwmjr » Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:25 pm

MCshopper wrote:Does anyone know if TRU/BRU will honor the BF prices on their website that day?

A lot of the items in the ad, states in store only.
Just here to have fun, keep the bad guys out, and give the stray dogs a place to stay

teknoge3k
Forum geek

Postby teknoge3k » Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:32 pm

MCshopper wrote:Does anyone know if TRU/BRU will honor the BF prices on their website that day?

As is stated in several other threads....

If your favorite way to do BF is to sit at the computer with a cup of hot chocolate, that is awesome and sound relaxing.

However..

Make sure you have 2 cups of hot chocolate.

1 cup for BF when you're placing your orders and "getting" all of your great deals and door buster prices.

1 cup for 3 days later when you're checking your email and reading your inbox full of emails stating the product was oversold, and your receiving a refund rather than a product.
That moment you realize that Bruce Jenner is Kanye Wests' mother in-law

facebook.com/teknoge3k
twitter.com/teknoge3k

MCshopper
Black Friday Newbie

Postby MCshopper » Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:35 pm

teknoge3k wrote:

1 cup for BF when you're placing your orders and "getting" all of your great deals and door buster prices.

1 cup for 3 days later when you're checking your email and reading your inbox full of emails stating the product was oversold, and your receiving a refund rather than a product.

Your experience is obviously much different than mine has been in the past.

ikey2
BFads Tin Man

Postby ikey2 » Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:39 pm

MCshopper wrote:
teknoge3k wrote:

Seems like only a few got lucky but for the mojorty of people they got the dreaded letter that your order that we confirmed and pretty much gave you a tracking number was done in error.
“Every time a cash register rings, a food court employee gets his Buffalo Wings.”
Hester, Pat

One of the most glorious messes in the world is the mess created in the living room on Christmas day. Don't clean it up too quickly!

Andy Rooney

inthedark
Black Friday Pro

Postby inthedark » Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:40 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
true this

ikey2
BFads Tin Man

Postby ikey2 » Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:45 pm

Last years online sales reminded me of the dreaded year Pokemon toys first went on sale and can't think of the online company but in Maine where the call center was a mad house due to all the canceled orders.
Hester, Pat

Andy Rooney

teknoge3k
Forum geek

Postby teknoge3k » Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:45 pm

MCshopper wrote:
teknoge3k wrote:

It was stated based on the amount of people who flock here the following week complaining about it. It happens every year.

Personally hasn't happened to me, I like being out and having my hands on the product on BF. I know it's MINE then.
That moment you realize that Bruce Jenner is Kanye Wests' mother in-law

facebook.com/teknoge3k
twitter.com/teknoge3k

Return to “Retail Stores”