Toys R Us

Moderators: Tony, Huy, cematra173, killasnake

ikey2
BFads Tin Man

Toys R Us

Postby ikey2 » Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:20 am

So Toy R us Ad was leaked and they are opening at 5 PM sweet. This make the day even better can't wait only few short more weeks togo
“Every time a cash register rings, a food court employee gets his Buffalo Wings.”
Hester, Pat

One of the most glorious messes in the world is the mess created in the living room on Christmas day. Don't clean it up too quickly!

Andy Rooney

BFriGirl
Black Friday Pro

Re: Toys R Us

Postby BFriGirl » Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:33 am

I sense many strained gatherings this Thanksgiving. I told my hubby if I want anything from there I would have to eat in 20 minutes and run up there. He said, "we'll then you don't want anything from there." but I do! I really, really do! :lol:
BF nut in training!

ikey2
BFads Tin Man

Postby ikey2 » Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:34 am

Saw a few things that might have to pick up for the Baby this year. So far the ad is not a total dump but looks like some of the prices are not what would be excepted from BF
“Every time a cash register rings, a food court employee gets his Buffalo Wings.”
Hester, Pat

One of the most glorious messes in the world is the mess created in the living room on Christmas day. Don't clean it up too quickly!

Andy Rooney

BeachGirlShops
Black Friday Pro

Postby BeachGirlShops » Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:36 am

ikey2 wrote:Saw a few things that might have to pick up for the Baby this year. So far the ad is not a total dump but looks like some of the prices are not what would be excepted from BF

I know what you mean about the prices. Good but not great!

candycanegirl
Black Friday Pro

Postby candycanegirl » Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:40 am

That ad was terrible. I think they are making a big mistake not offering more of the doorbusters online. People like me who don't have a TRU nearby will end up spending our money elsewhere. 90% of the baby toys on sale in the ad were for boys (basketball hoop, work bench, etc.), which is fine if you have a baby boy, but I don't.

ikey2
BFads Tin Man

Postby ikey2 » Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:45 am

candycanegirl wrote:That ad was terrible. I think they are making a big mistake not offering more of the doorbusters online. People like me who don't have a TRU nearby will end up spending our money elsewhere. 90% of the baby toys on sale in the ad were for boys (basketball hoop, work bench, etc.), which is fine if you have a baby boy, but I don't.

Hmmm didn't really notice that and i have a Baby girl, so guess i better re look at it,
Hester, Pat

Andy Rooney

nikkigirl01
Black Friday Pro

Postby nikkigirl01 » Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:47 am

There are a couple things that I will price match at Walmart but you couldn't PAY me to shop at TRU for BF. That's where all the fights and violence happens here.

lwmjr
Evil, demented & twisted

Postby lwmjr » Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:47 am

The electronic/game section, isn't too bad
Just here to have fun, keep the bad guys out, and give the stray dogs a place to stay

ikey2
BFads Tin Man

Postby ikey2 » Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:48 am

Plus the great thing is if parents goto TRU then less will be at Wal-Mart for the better stuff wooot woot
Hester, Pat

Andy Rooney

ikey2
BFads Tin Man

Postby ikey2 » Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:29 pm

candycanegirl wrote:That ad was terrible. I think they are making a big mistake not offering more of the doorbusters online. People like me who don't have a TRU nearby will end up spending our money elsewhere. 90% of the baby toys on sale in the ad were for boys (basketball hoop, work bench, etc.), which is fine if you have a baby boy, but I don't.

Looked back at the ad and really think that it is pretty fair amount of girl and boy toys. However the majority of the ad is more gender neutral which is what is best for a toy story.
Hester, Pat

Andy Rooney

teknoge3k
Forum geek

Postby teknoge3k » Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:13 pm

ikey2 wrote:
Looked back at the ad and really think that it is pretty fair amount of girl and boy toys. However the majority of the ad is more gender neutral which is what is best for a toy story.

To infinity. AND BEYOND!
That moment you realize that Bruce Jenner is Kanye Wests' mother in-law

facebook.com/teknoge3k
twitter.com/teknoge3k

Ran_Eric09
Black Friday Pro

Postby Ran_Eric09 » Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:18 pm

There are some great deals for a toddler girl! I saw the Disney Princess Little People Palace for $24.99! The cheapest amazon has it right now is $40.

ikey2
BFads Tin Man

Postby ikey2 » Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:30 pm

teknoge3k wrote:
ikey2 wrote:

To infinity. AND BEYOND!

LOL, this is what happens when fixing someones PC at the same time trying to post :lol:
Hester, Pat

Andy Rooney

ikey2
BFads Tin Man

Postby ikey2 » Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:36 pm

Just thinking about hitting TRU for the first time in a few years since the better times. Plus all the great things my daughter is wanting so it is a win win.
Hester, Pat

Andy Rooney

ikey2
BFads Tin Man

Postby ikey2 » Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:43 pm

What is the biggest deal that struck out at you for TRU this year? Lego is one of the big things heading for on this ad.
Hester, Pat

Andy Rooney

Return to “Retail Stores”