Bath and Body Works

Moderators: Tony, Huy, cematra173, killasnake

mechimpaired
Black Friday Pro

Re: Bath and Body Works

Postby mechimpaired » Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:04 am

Now Bath and Body is one place I order online and have never had a problem with the order being cancelled on BF. I want to say they have Buy 1 Get 1 of some sort cause I always get lotion/shower wash bottles to give at Christmas. Oh and the hand sanitizers for coworkers and teachers.

iliketoparty
Black Friday Newbie

Postby iliketoparty » Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:20 pm

@pdavis I just went in to the store and they gave me all the Black Friday coupons I could carry :-) You might try that.

Truth be told... I would probably shop there BBW even w/o the coupons... maybe it's that I love the scents too much!

Erica
I like pearl jewelry too http://www.anandia.com

Sparkle2217
Black Friday Pro

Postby Sparkle2217 » Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:29 pm

mechimpaired wrote:Now Bath and Body is one place I order online and have never had a problem with the order being cancelled on BF. I want to say they have Buy 1 Get 1 of some sort cause I always get lotion/shower wash bottles to give at Christmas. Oh and the hand sanitizers for coworkers and teachers.

They have a special now online where you get 5 hand santizers in a bundle for $5 bucks. Just ordered some for co-workers xmas gifts

BeachGirlShops
Black Friday Pro

Postby BeachGirlShops » Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:46 pm

rachellynn99 wrote:I find that BBW on BF really is just a compilation of all of their normal sales at once. So they normally do the 3 wick candles 2 for 22 , and the buy 3 get 3 and a few other things that they do throughout the year, then they have the Bonus VIP bags which honestly are normally pretty nice. And yes the coupons are pretty nice on top of that.

That is my recollection of it as well.

Shopper X
Suspected Line Jumper

Postby Shopper X » Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:24 pm

Assuming you don't buy enough stuff to get the tote bag, is the January sale better than the Black Friday sale? I had heard that it was but wasn't sure.

pdavis
Black Friday Pro

Postby pdavis » Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:45 pm

iliketoparty wrote:@pdavis I just went in to the store and they gave me all the Black Friday coupons I could carry :-) You might try that.

Truth be told... I would probably shop there BBW even w/o the coupons... maybe it's that I love the scents too much!

Erica

Did you have to buy something? or you just asked for coupons?
I'm addicted!

rachellynn99
Black Friday Pro

Postby rachellynn99 » Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:03 am

Shopper X wrote:Assuming you don't buy enough stuff to get the tote bag, is the January sale better than the Black Friday sale? I had heard that it was but wasn't sure.

I find the sale in January is hit or miss, and has some older fragrances. So it just depends on if you want something specific or if you aren't really that picky. Many times in January some things go up to %75 off.

bfaddict
Black Friday Pro

Postby bfaddict » Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:54 am

do not wait for the january sale to get the holiday scents, especially if you want the peppermint one. some of the other ones are usually still around though.

iamkristen
Black Friday Pro

Postby iamkristen » Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:09 pm

I do way better with them throughout the year. I just stocked up on Christmas presents for everyone I work with!

Sparkle2217
Black Friday Pro

Postby Sparkle2217 » Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:04 am

WOW!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

and I thought my OCD was bad

iamkristen
Black Friday Pro

Postby iamkristen » Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:15 am

LOL I had to count them. Last time I ordered, I was missing one. They are all boxed up now in the Christmas staging area. :)

Sparkle2217
Black Friday Pro

Postby Sparkle2217 » Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:34 am

LOL when my order came last week one of the body sprays leaked out so they are sending me another one for free. I love their customer service for online orders.

Sparkle2217
Black Friday Pro

Postby Sparkle2217 » Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:32 am

Also when you place an online order they send you a few coupons as well. When my order came in (from previous post) they sent me a few coupons worth 20% off online orders only and I got one where I get $10 off an order of $30 as well. And the good part.....they don't expire until FEB 2014 yeahhhhhhh

mechimpaired
Black Friday Pro

Postby mechimpaired » Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:09 am

iamkristen wrote:LOL I had to count them. Last time I ordered, I was missing one. They are all boxed up now in the Christmas staging area. :)

I am waiting on my order to come in but by the looks of your pic you have me beat by 15 pocketbac bottles lol
My order was huge but it was a very good deal IMO. I have coworkers, teachers/bus drivers, children's coaches/activity people, and this year I am giving them out w/candy to my neighbors.
Plus, I love the peppermint hand sanitizer for myself so I stock up for the year.

PS What is everyone else's favorite seasonal scent?

Sparkle2217
Black Friday Pro

Postby Sparkle2217 » Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:47 am

I have never gotten the seasonal scents so I am not familiar with them. I just always order the classics

Sweat Pea
Japenese Cherry Blossom
Warm Vanilla Sugar

Return to “Retail Stores”