Walmart Black Friday Ad

Moderator: lwmjr

Shopper X
Black Friday Pro

Re: Walmart Black Friday Ad

Postby Shopper X » Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:34 am

FYI, I transcribed all the details and fine print of the 1-Hour In Stock Guarantee and posted it in this topic:
viewtopic.php?p=249166#p249166

shanyo76
Black Friday Pro

Postby shanyo76 » Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:26 am

So no need to camp out for a hot ticket item? Just waltz in at 6 pm and get a Guarantee Card? Lol. That works for me!

pandagirl
Black Friday Pro

Postby pandagirl » Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:26 am

shanyo76 wrote:So no need to camp out for a hot ticket item? Just waltz in at 6 pm and get a Guarantee Card? Lol. That works for me!

Depends on the item, but yeah!

azerigold
Black Friday Pro

Postby azerigold » Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:39 am

Ok I missed seeing the Xbox 36o this morning when I was just browsing. It's what my son wants to buy with $$ he earned, I promised him we'd find the best deal and I'd take him to try and get it.

I've never gotten in line for anything big like that before. So.... any advice on getting in line for it? It would sure make his day to get it, he's been wanting one so badly for a long time now.

nikkigirl01
Black Friday Pro

Postby nikkigirl01 » Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:41 am

azerigold wrote:Ok I missed seeing the Xbox 36o this morning when I was just browsing. It's what my son wants to buy with $$ he earned, I promised him we'd find the best deal and I'd take him to try and get it.

I've never gotten in line for anything big like that before. So.... any advice on getting in line for it? It would sure make his day to get it, he's been wanting one so badly for a long time now.

That's one of my must gets too for my gf's son. Sale starts at 6. I will be at my WM by 3.

BeachGirlShops
Black Friday Pro

Postby BeachGirlShops » Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:26 am

Finally, I'm getting excited. So far this is the best ad.

lwmjr
Forum Moderator

Postby lwmjr » Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:31 pm

BeachGirlShops wrote:Finally, I'm getting excited. So far this is the best ad.

Its about time, I have tried everything,,,, :lol:
Just here to have fun, keep the bad guys out, and give the stray dogs a place to stay

Debs1973
Black Friday Pro

Postby Debs1973 » Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:33 pm

mechimpaired wrote:Man I like this ad. But 6 pm (4pm to get in line) will have to be negotiated and planned out more so than previous years. Dinner will be over at 2 but husband will have to be up to doing Walmart with me until shopping buddy gets done with her dinner 6ish.

I am glad the few things i want are 1 hour instock guaruntee no getting there early for me!

vbryant1972
Black Friday Amateur

Postby vbryant1972 » Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:55 pm

so if we are in line by 4 for the 32" tv's and the laptop we should be good to get them? I havent stood in a walmart line for a couple years...

azerigold
Black Friday Pro

Postby azerigold » Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:40 pm

nikkigirl01 wrote:
azerigold wrote:Ok I missed seeing the Xbox 36o this morning when I was just browsing. It's what my son wants to buy with $$ he earned, I promised him we'd find the best deal and I'd take him to try and get it.

That's one of my must gets too for my gf's son. Sale starts at 6. I will be at my WM by 3.

I'm thinking we'd have to do the same thing :( Which of course means I'd have to get up even earlier to make Thanksgiving dinner. I wish they'd quit pushing the times back, it's ridiculous :(

BeachGirlShops
Black Friday Pro

Postby BeachGirlShops » Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:45 pm

lwmjr wrote:

Apparently I'm a grumpy cat, what else can I say. :lol: :lol: :lol:

nikkigirl01
Black Friday Pro

Postby nikkigirl01 » Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:46 pm

azerigold wrote:
nikkigirl01 wrote:

I'm thinking we'd have to do the same thing :( Which of course means I'd have to get up even earlier to make Thanksgiving dinner. I wish they'd quit pushing the times back, it's ridiculous :(

I don't typically complain about the earlier start times, but I was hoping that the video game systems were a part of the "second wave" of WM sales like they were last year. It would have made planning my day, and doing everything I want much easier to accomplish.

lwmjr
Forum Moderator

Postby lwmjr » Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:48 pm

BeachGirlShops wrote:
lwmjr wrote:

Apparently I'm a grumpy cat, what else can I say. :lol: :lol: :lol:

purr? meow?
:lol:
Just here to have fun, keep the bad guys out, and give the stray dogs a place to stay

HDDVDFan
Black Friday Pro

Postby HDDVDFan » Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:10 pm

Did anyone notice that in the blu ray movie sale it shows "The Wolverine" That movie doesn't come out until Dec 3rd. Is WM going to sell it early or is it a misprint?

harleygirl6363
Black Friday Pro

Postby harleygirl6363 » Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:37 pm

HDDVDFan wrote:Did anyone notice that in the blu ray movie sale it shows "The Wolverine" That movie doesn't come out until Dec 3rd. Is WM going to sell it early or is it a misprint?

good qustion hmmmm :?: :?: :?: :?:

Return to “Official Deal Announcements”