Target Black Friday Ad

Moderators: Tony, cematra173, killasnake, Huy

CrazyTrain
Black Friday Pro

Re: Target Black Friday Ad

Postby CrazyTrain » Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:37 pm

I asked on the page, but I will ask here too...

Is that a good deal on the Disney Infinity starter kit?

And that PS3 bundle? Will I be able to find a comparable price in a few months?

I know very little about video stuff lol

Chipper112
Black Friday Pro

Postby Chipper112 » Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:58 pm

bfaddict wrote:i think the general consensus is no. and you probably won't find out until the coupons are given out.

Thanks. I wasn't sure if this was a special thing they do randomly throughout the year or not.

az1wyldcat
Black Friday Amateur

Postby az1wyldcat » Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:49 pm

CrazyTrain I think toys r us has it for around 38 on bf..check the last page of the ad scan or close to the end

jediknight
Black Friday Pro

Postby jediknight » Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:51 pm

This is interesting. There are some nice prices on some items...it just comes down to whether or not you want to wait in line for the few items.

Also, funny how they have that 20% deal only an BF...trying to keep people in the store or catch those who finished with another store I see...^_^

CrazyTrain
Black Friday Pro

Postby CrazyTrain » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:16 pm

az1wyldcat wrote:CrazyTrain I think toys r us has it for around 38 on bf..check the last page of the ad scan or close to the end

Thanks, someone mentioned that but I didn't see it in the list. I will check the ad scan. Not sure hoe doable TRU will be, though.

That 20% is a pretty brilliant idea!

tehchamp
Black Friday Amateur

Postby tehchamp » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:34 pm

CrazyTrain wrote:I asked on the page, but I will ask here too...

Is that a good deal on the Disney Infinity starter kit?

And that PS3 bundle? Will I be able to find a comparable price in a few months?

I know very little about video stuff lol

For the PS3 bundle, with the PS4's and Xbox One's coming out on 11/15(which btw I found interesting the ad didn't really show anything on the new consoles), I really don't know what to expect with the PS3/X360 costs.
Currently, $200 for that GB hard drive and Last Of Us/Batman Arkham Origins isn't too shabby. I wasn't a fan of Last of Us, but a lot of people like it. I really like the Batman games int he Arkham series.

I think Target is doing very well this year. Incredibly cheap 50" TV, it might not be as good as others but you can't beat that price. Good prices I saw on cameras too, and of course most likely same deals on movies/video games.
I thought it was interesting the $20 gift card on Assassin's Creed 4.

mechimpaired
Black Friday Pro

Postby mechimpaired » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:38 pm

This ad looks pretty good to me. I have a nephew who is asking for those headphones for 119. Toys are hit or miss this year for me. Of course movies and pjs.

kenziekinz09
Black Friday Pro

Postby kenziekinz09 » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:55 pm

There are a few things I want, but IDK how doable any of these early times are for me this year.

Bah humbug.
Tek for weird uncle! TEAM SISTER WIVES 8)
My Disney Blog- http://www.kenziewdwcp.blogspot.com/

mumbles3019
Black Friday Newbie

Postby mumbles3019 » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:58 pm

The selection of BF ad items on Target.com is pretty spectacular, or at least it was last year. If you're not wanting any of the big ticket items, (TVS, GAME CONSOLES, etc.) you'll be able to find most items (movies included) online. I believe it was only free shipping if you spend $50+ though....I'll be 7 months pregnant, so the only way I'm shopping @ Target is online!

pandagirl
Black Friday Pro

Postby pandagirl » Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:02 am

It's there a link to target's price matching policy?

Shopper X
Suspected Line Jumper

Postby Shopper X » Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:18 am

Target's Price Match Guarantee policy:
https://corporate.target.com/about/shop ... confidence

Some excerpts:
If you buy a qualifying item at a Target store then find the identical item for less in the following week’s Target weekly ad or within seven days at Target.com, Amazon.com, Walmart.com, BestBuy.com, ToysRUs.com, BabiesRUs.com or in a competitor’s local printed ad, we’ll match the price.

Exclusions:
Black Friday ads (including adjusting prices for previously purchased items).

The policy also contains a link to a separate price match policy for items purchased online at target.com.

pandagirl
Black Friday Pro

Postby pandagirl » Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:16 am

Shopper X wrote:Target's Price Match Guarantee policy:
https://corporate.target.com/about/shop ... confidence

Some excerpts:
If you buy a qualifying item at a Target store then find the identical item for less in the following week’s Target weekly ad or within seven days at Target.com, Amazon.com, Walmart.com, BestBuy.com, ToysRUs.com, BabiesRUs.com or in a competitor’s local printed ad, we’ll match the price.

Exclusions:
Black Friday ads (including adjusting prices for previously purchased items).

The policy also contains a link to a separate price match policy for items purchased online at target.com.

Thanks!

PokeMeg
Black Friday Pro

Postby PokeMeg » Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:08 pm

mumbles3019 wrote:The selection of BF ad items on Target.com is pretty spectacular, or at least it was last year. If you're not wanting any of the big ticket items, (TVS, GAME CONSOLES, etc.) you'll be able to find most items (movies included) online. I believe it was only free shipping if you spend $50+ though....I'll be 7 months pregnant, so the only way I'm shopping @ Target is online!

I was going to ask if people had luck with doing Target online for BF. I am interested in getting the 3DS XL-- and not only am I ALSO 7 months pregnant but I am not going to go line up for an 8pm opening. That's dinner/family time!

So I will be online for sure. And really, if I don't get it or something happens I won't be crushed.
"Every flight begins with a fall", the crow said. "Look down."

bfaddict
Black Friday Pro

Postby bfaddict » Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:34 pm

mumbles3019 wrote:The selection of BF ad items on Target.com is pretty spectacular, or at least it was last year. If you're not wanting any of the big ticket items, (TVS, GAME CONSOLES, etc.) you'll be able to find most items (movies included) online. I believe it was only free shipping if you spend $50+ though....I'll be 7 months pregnant, so the only way I'm shopping @ Target is online!

go get a target redcard/debit card. then you'll get free shipping on everything.

meliskee1
Black Friday Amateur

Postby meliskee1 » Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:38 pm

Any opinions on the Nook 7inch HD tablet for $80? My son is 8, and REALLY wants a tablet. I know there are cheaper Android base tablets out there, but I guess I like that this one is "name brand". I'm going to try to get it online from Target first, and if not, price match at Walmart, probably, if the general consensus is that it's a good buy at this price.

Return to “Official Deal Announcements”