Walgreens Black Friday Ad

Moderators: Tony, Huy, cematra173, killasnake

lwmjr
Evil, demented & twisted

Re: Walgreens Black Friday Ad

Postby lwmjr » Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:06 pm

bfaddict wrote:haha we do have a local grocery store that has some smaller locations called hyvee drug town lol

:shock: doesn't sound like a safe area to be in
Just here to have fun, keep the bad guys out, and give the stray dogs a place to stay

harleygirl6363
Black Friday Pro

Postby harleygirl6363 » Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:08 pm

:lol:
teknoge3k wrote:
bfaddict wrote:nope...it was like drug something... drugco....drug town....?
i think =/

Detroit? :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

jeanerz13
Black Friday Pro

Postby jeanerz13 » Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:48 am

bfaddict wrote:haha we do have a local grocery store that has some smaller locations called hyvee drug town lol

We have HyVee groceries here... and they have pharmacies... but I've never heard it called "Hyvee Drug Town"...

azerigold
Black Friday Pro

Postby azerigold » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:54 am

LOL I always wonder why pharmacies have to be right across the street from each other? It's just too dumb IMO LOL I mean come on people geesh! I like Walgreens enough, I don't go anywhere else.
Now, in our small town we have CVS, I haven't been there in probably a year or two? Usually I go to Kroger or Kmart, or... I make the drive to Walgreens.
Of course CVS is downtown nearly right across from an old time......pharmacy. Thankfully that old time pharmacy is very very popular.

bfaddict
Black Friday Pro

Postby bfaddict » Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:14 am

jeanerz13 wrote:

We have HyVee groceries here... and they have pharmacies... but I've never heard it called "Hyvee Drug Town"...

via google i guess their technical names are hyvee drugstore but i swear to god some of the stores say hyvee drug town!
i have never actually went to one though... one is real close to my friend's street and i drive by it quite often, i will have to remember to look next time

Return to “Official Deal Announcements”