Best Buy Black Friday Ad

Moderators: Tony, Huy, cematra173, killasnake

cmac1337
Black Friday Pro

Re: Best Buy Black Friday Ad

Postby cmac1337 » Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:36 pm

Anybody got any news/leaks on the "Mystery" or "Secret" Doorbusters?

Only thing I've managed to work out of some my contacts is a PS VITA going for a really cheap price.
We Call Ourselves the "Black Friday Tailgaters (BF Tailgaters)"

1st in Line at Best Buy Store #1446 in Fultondale, AL for 7 straight years.

Follow/Like Us On Our Social Pages!

Twitter

Facebook

Instagram

Vine

angelmse
Black Friday Pro

Postby angelmse » Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:30 pm

Post Re: Best Buy Black Friday Ad

BB if its online or if its in store after i hit target otherwise the manager at my gamestop said he would have plenty and honor their price all weekend

Thanks Steffi, I didn't think to talk to Gamestop manager...duh me...... lol

TophSMCC
Black Friday Newbie

Postby TophSMCC » Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:56 am

Any thoughts on the HP touch smart all-in-one for $399? I don't need heavy computing so the stats look good.

limoxpress
Black Friday Newbie

Postby limoxpress » Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:00 am

Trying to fiqure out if store opens at 6pm and your in store how do you get the midnight specials.

Will they hand out tickets or just run and grab?

lwmjr
Evil, demented & twisted

Postby lwmjr » Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:28 am

limoxpress wrote:Trying to fiqure out if store opens at 6pm and your in store how do you get the midnight specials.

Will they hand out tickets or just run and grab?

contact your local store, anything here right now, is just a guess
Just here to have fun, keep the bad guys out, and give the stray dogs a place to stay

rmm64
Black Friday Newbie

Sneek Peek items posted on Nov. 6, 2013?

Postby rmm64 » Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:59 am

Can anyone point to the correct link for the items in the Black Friday Sneek Peek article posted on BFAds.net on Nov. 6, 2013? Specifically, I'm looking for the ASUS 15" Touchscreen Laptop w/ Windows 8 - $249.00 (reg. $500+). There was a link to the announcement and product listing with photo before, but now all the links point to "Page Not Found." I wanted to get that item, but now all I can find is an Asus 11.6" Touchscreen Laptop w/ Intel Celeron, 4GB RAM, 320GB HDD (X200CA-HCL1104G), same price and similar product, but a much smaller screen and slower processor.

lwmjr
Evil, demented & twisted

Re: Sneek Peek items posted on Nov. 6, 2013?

Postby lwmjr » Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:28 am

rmm64 wrote:Can anyone point to the correct link for the items in the Black Friday Sneek Peek article posted on BFAds.net on Nov. 6, 2013? Specifically, I'm looking for the ASUS 15" Touchscreen Laptop w/ Windows 8 - $249.00 (reg. $500+). There was a link to the announcement and product listing with photo before, but now all the links point to "Page Not Found." I wanted to get that item, but now all I can find is an Asus 11.6" Touchscreen Laptop w/ Intel Celeron, 4GB RAM, 320GB HDD (X200CA-HCL1104G), same price and similar product, but a much smaller screen and slower processor.

Its no longer available, those deals go quick
Just here to have fun, keep the bad guys out, and give the stray dogs a place to stay

Shopper X
Suspected Line Jumper

Postby Shopper X » Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:45 am

I don't think that the ASUS 15" touchscreen laptop deal ever really existed. The Best Buy representative talked about it on that local news show, but I think that he either misspoke about the size of the laptop or Best Buy changed the deal before it was officially announced. At the time Bfads.net linked to what they thought was going to be the item, but they subsequently removed the page when the deal was corrected. The ASUS 11.6" laptop is the actual deal.

For reference, the November 6 "sneak peek" article on Bfads.net:
http://bfads.net/Sneak-Peek-of-Best-Buy ... oorbusters

If you are still interested in the original ASUS 15" touchscreen laptop at the non-Black Friday price, I believe that this is the item in question. It is listed for $400:
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/vivobook-15 ... &cp=1&lp=8

rmm64
Black Friday Newbie

Postby rmm64 » Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:06 am

Thanks for the reply. That is what I'd feared. Unfortunately I don't like any of the other BF deals on laptops they're offering. The Celeron processors are the entry level CPUs and the 11" screens too small for my liking. Too bad, now Best Buy has most likely lost my business for BF as that was the biggest savings I was hoping to get (and had actually planned on getting in line early for.) The other items I'm wanting, the savings just don't add up to justify the time spent standing in line.

I'm open to suggestions for any similarly spec'd laptops if I'm overlooking one. So far, the best alternative seems to be the the 15" Toshiba at Staples.

Return to “Official Deal Announcements”