Page 5 of 6

Re: Lowe's Black Friday Ad

Posted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:19 am
by teknoge3k
lwmjr wrote:
teknoge3k wrote:
lwmjr wrote:

Code: Select all

 X   |        O        |    X
----+----------------+-----
    |                |
    |                |
    |         O       |
    |                |
----+----------------+-----
    |         X       |X
   O |                |

Re: Lowe's Black Friday Ad

Posted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:21 am
by lwmjr
teknoge3k wrote:
lwmjr wrote:

Code: Select all

 X   |        O        |    X
----+----------------+-----
    |                |
    |                |
    |         O       |O
    |                |
----+----------------+-----
    |         X       |X
   O |                |
[/quote][/quote]

Re: Lowe's Black Friday Ad

Posted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:22 am
by teknoge3k
lwmjr wrote:

Code: Select all

 X   |        O        |    X
----+----------------+-----
    |                |
    |                |
  X  |         O       |O
    |                |
----+----------------+-----
    |         X       |X
   O |                |



BOO

Re: Lowe's Black Friday Ad

Posted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:25 am
by lwmjr
teknoge3k wrote:
lwmjr wrote:

Code: Select all

    |                |   
----+----------------+-----
    |                |
    |        X         |
    |           
    |                |
----+----------------+-----
    |                |
    |                |



BOO

Re: Lowe's Black Friday Ad

Posted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:28 am
by teknoge3k
lwmjr wrote:
teknoge3k wrote:
lwmjr wrote:

Code: Select all

    |                |    O
----+----------------+-----
    |                |
    |        X         |
    |           
    |                |
----+----------------+-----
    |                |
    |                |



BOO

Re: Lowe's Black Friday Ad

Posted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:13 am
by lwmjr
teknoge3k wrote:quote="lwmjr"]

Code: Select all

    |                |    O
----+----------------+-----
    |                |
    |        X         |
    |           
    |                |
----+----------------+-----
    |                |    X
    |                |



BOO[/quote][/quote][/quote]

Re: Lowe's Black Friday Ad

Posted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:24 am
by teknoge3k
lwmjr wrote:
teknoge3k wrote:quote="lwmjr"]

Code: Select all

 O   |                |    O
----+----------------+-----
    |                |
    |        X         |
    |           
    |                |
----+----------------+-----
    |                |    X
    |                |



BOO
[/quote][/quote][/quote]

Re: Lowe's Black Friday Ad

Posted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:46 am
by lwmjr
teknoge3k wrote:quote="lwmjr"]

Code: Select all

    |                |    O
----+----------------+-----
    |                |
    |        X      |
    |           
    |                |
----+----------------+-----
    |                |X
    |                |



BOO[/quote][/quote][/quote]

Re: Lowe's Black Friday Ad

Posted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:58 am
by teknoge3k
lwmjr wrote:
teknoge3k wrote:quote="lwmjr"]

Code: Select all

 O   |                |    O
----+----------------+-----
    |                |
    |        X      |
    |           
    |                |
----+----------------+-----
    |                |X
    |                |



BOO
[/quote][/quote][/quote]

Re: Lowe's Black Friday Ad

Posted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:00 pm
by lwmjr
teknoge3k wrote:
lwmjr wrote:
teknoge3k wrote:quote="lwmjr"]

Code: Select all

 O   |        X        |    O
----+----------------+-----
    |                |
    |        X      |
    |           
    |                |
----+----------------+-----
    |                |X
    |                |



BOO
[/quote][/quote][/quote]

Re: Lowe's Black Friday Ad

Posted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:02 pm
by teknoge3k
lwmjr wrote:

Code: Select all

 O   |        X        |    O
----+----------------+-----
    |                |
    |        X      |
    |           
    |                |
----+----------------+-----
    |        O        |X
    |                |

Re: Lowe's Black Friday Ad

Posted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:04 pm
by lwmjr
teknoge3k wrote:
lwmjr wrote:

Code: Select all

 O   |        X        |    O
----+----------------+-----
    |                |
    |        X      |
  X |           
    |                |
----+----------------+-----
    |        O        |X
    |                |

Re: Lowe's Black Friday Ad

Posted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:05 pm
by teknoge3k
lwmjr wrote:
teknoge3k wrote:
lwmjr wrote:

Code: Select all

 O   |        X        |    O
----+----------------+-----
    |                |
    |        X      |      O
  X |           
    |                |
----+----------------+-----
    |        O        |X
    |                |

Re: Lowe's Black Friday Ad

Posted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:08 pm
by lwmjr
teknoge3k wrote:

Code: Select all

 O   |        X        |    O
----+----------------+-----
    |                |
    |        X      |      O
  X |           
    |                |
----+----------------+-----
    |        O        |X
  X  |                |
[/quote][/quote][/quote]


Tied again

Re: Lowe's Black Friday Ad

Posted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:09 pm
by teknoge3k
Why is the Lowe's ad thread so long, is their ad that good? :lol: