Iowa

Discuss Black Friday shopping and strategy with your neighbors.

Moderators: Tony, Huy, cematra173, killasnake

trainnut
Black Friday Amateur

Iowa

Postby trainnut » Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:08 am

I am so excited that I have 2 stores crossed off my list already because of early online sales. Kohls is done with free shipping, 15% off, black friday prices and $15 Kohls cash. I also got one thing from Best Buy and now I don't have to go there, I don't think. I was trying to figure out where in Des Moines all these stores would be really close to each other.

I HATE going on Thanksgiving day. And there are evening sales and then morning sales on Friday like Menards. So how is someone from out of town supposed to do both? I think last year we slept in the parking lot at Menards. But this year the stores are open even earlier. Hopefully more stores will go to BF online early sales like Kohls and Best Buy.

bfaddict
Black Friday Pro

Re: Iowa

Postby bfaddict » Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:19 pm

i always shop the valley west mall area. that target is AWESOME. you only need to get there like 45 min before they open and you will get everything you need/want most likely. i think everyone goes to the super targets.
in that area you have the mall (younkers, JC Penny), target, kohls, best buy, TRU, michaels, and probably other places that i can't remember off the top of my head :)
oh, home depot, kmart, lowes.

trainnut
Black Friday Amateur

Re: Iowa

Postby trainnut » Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:35 pm

1/2 Price Book store is also over by Kohls in the VWM area.

Return to “Local Talk”