The BF Tailgaters from Alabama

Discuss Black Friday shopping and strategy with your neighbors.

Moderators: Tony, cematra173, killasnake, Huy

cmac1337
Black Friday Pro

The BF Tailgaters from Alabama

Postby cmac1337 » Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:28 pm

Anyone in the Birmingham area or drivable distance to the Birmingham area, hit us up.

We go big every year and Black Friday is a lot more than a time for saving money. It's a time of getting together with friends and having an awesome time.

Check us out on Twitter / Facebook:

Twitter

Facebook [Currently under Construction]

Love for anyone to come out and join us!

-Craig
Representative of BF Tailgaters
We Call Ourselves the "Black Friday Tailgaters (BF Tailgaters)"

1st in Line at Best Buy Store #1446 in Fultondale, AL for 7 straight years.

Follow/Like Us On Our Social Pages!

Twitter

Facebook

Instagram

Vine

iKitsune
Black Friday Pro

Re: The BF Tailgaters from Alabama

Postby iKitsune » Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:31 pm

It's a shame I don't have access to that portable DJ stand any more. "Is this a Black Friday campout or a discotheque?"

raymacfla
Black Friday Pro

Postby raymacfla » Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:41 am

iKitsune wrote:It's a shame I don't have access to that portable DJ stand any more. "Is this a Black Friday campout or a discotheque?"

Don't you just love all of the silly questions people throw out at you? Last year, the number one question was, "Is Best Buy having a tent sale?"

They were actually looking in our tents and commenting on how nicely the Best Buy staff set them up with beds, blankets and accessories!

iKitsune
Black Friday Pro

Postby iKitsune » Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:06 pm

raymacfla wrote:
iKitsune wrote:It's a shame I don't have access to that portable DJ stand any more. "Is this a Black Friday campout or a discotheque?"

Don't you just love all of the silly questions people throw out at you? Last year, the number one question was, "Is Best Buy having a tent sale?"

They were actually looking in our tents and commenting on how nicely the Best Buy staff set them up with beds, blankets and accessories!

I still remember 2007, when we were covering most of the line with the smell of fresh burgers and brats.

"Anyone else want a burger?"

"Fuck you!"

raymacfla
Black Friday Pro

Postby raymacfla » Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:17 pm

iKitsune wrote:
raymacfla wrote:

I still remember 2007, when we were covering most of the line with the smell of fresh burgers and brats.

"Anyone else want a burger?"

"Fuck you!"

In 2009 they allowed a vendor to show up and sell hot dogs and such. There was only one problem, ok perhaps two. The vendor showed up late, and saw us grilling Nathans hot dogs and started raising hell! He was accusing us of selling hot dogs (lie) and we basically told him off and where to go. He set up around the corner and my son came back from around the same corner about 20 minutes later. He said that the dude never sold any hot dogs, got mad about some TV the manager promised him, packed up and left!

Return to “Local Talk”