anyone from Kneene,NH area

Discuss Black Friday shopping and strategy with your neighbors.

Moderators: Tony, Huy, cematra173, killasnake

dumbuseless
Black Friday Newbie

anyone from Kneene,NH area

Postby dumbuseless » Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:12 pm

I would like to get together with a female shopper with a car for black friday. Anyone willing to pick me up so I can go shopping for my family. I need to save money like you. Thank you for anyone that can help me.

ikey2
BFads Tin Man

Re: anyone from Kneene,NH area

Postby ikey2 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:30 pm

dumbuseless wrote:I would like to get together with a female shopper with a car for black friday. Anyone willing to pick me up so I can go shopping for my family. I need to save money like you. Thank you for anyone that can help me.

Sorry but this seems a bit sketchy.
“Every time a cash register rings, a food court employee gets his Buffalo Wings.”
Hester, Pat

One of the most glorious messes in the world is the mess created in the living room on Christmas day. Don't clean it up too quickly!

Andy Rooney

lwmjr
Evil, demented & twisted

Postby lwmjr » Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:48 pm

ikey2 wrote:
dumbuseless wrote:I would like to get together with a female shopper with a car for black friday. Anyone willing to pick me up so I can go shopping for my family. I need to save money like you. Thank you for anyone that can help me.

you read too many Stephen King books, :lol: :lol:

it is time for a new book :twisted:
Just here to have fun, keep the bad guys out, and give the stray dogs a place to stay

ikey2
BFads Tin Man

Postby ikey2 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:15 pm

lwmjr wrote:
ikey2 wrote:

you read too many Stephen King books, :lol: :lol:

it is time for a new book :twisted:

Pretty much. Not saying this person is the brand new Black Friday Killer but it is little odd to come in to a place with only first post asking to meetup with female shopper. Guess I could be wrong but it raised my flag up part way. If im wrong sorry just sometimes i open mouth and not think first.
“Every time a cash register rings, a food court employee gets his Buffalo Wings.”
Hester, Pat

One of the most glorious messes in the world is the mess created in the living room on Christmas day. Don't clean it up too quickly!

Andy Rooney

lwmjr
Evil, demented & twisted

Postby lwmjr » Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:21 pm

SAFETY FIRST :wink:
Just here to have fun, keep the bad guys out, and give the stray dogs a place to stay

dumbuseless
Black Friday Newbie

Postby dumbuseless » Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:29 am

I am a female without a car. That is why I'm asking for help so I can go shopping on black Friday. I will help with gas for your car. I didn't mean to alarm anyone. This is my first year without a car. I hope this clears up any confusion in my first post. Again thank you to anyone willing to help me.

lwmjr
Evil, demented & twisted

Postby lwmjr » Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:48 am

dumbuseless wrote:I am a female without a car. That is why I'm asking for help so I can go shopping on black Friday. I will help with gas for your car. I didn't mean to alarm anyone. This is my first year without a car. I hope this clears up any confusion in my first post. Again thank you to anyone willing to help me.

No you didn't. We were just having fun, :) , Your in kind, of a remote area, hope you find someone.

RAINEDAYSZ
Black Friday Newbie

Postby RAINEDAYSZ » Thu Oct 10, 2013 5:07 pm

Hi all
I subscribed/joined just so I could reply to this message. I totally understand needing a ride as my sister lost her license due to epilepsy, and both my mom and dad are over 80. But what really got me was the writer who said Keene NH was remote. Really? Keene is a major city in NH. They hold the largest pumpkin carving in... I don't know the state? the USA? the world? Any who.... Keene remote? You don't know remote until you have lived in Meredith NH, Center Harbor NH, Tamworth NH, Sandwich NH, or Berlin NH! Good wishes for shopping to all!

lwmjr
Evil, demented & twisted

Postby lwmjr » Thu Oct 10, 2013 5:23 pm

RAINEDAYSZ wrote:Hi all
I subscribed/joined just so I could reply to this message. I totally understand needing a ride as my sister lost her license due to epilepsy, and both my mom and dad are over 80. But what really got me was the writer who said Keene NH was remote. Really? Keene is a major city in NH. They hold the largest pumpkin carving in... I don't know the state? the USA? the world? Any who.... Keene remote? You don't know remote until you have lived in Meredith NH, Center Harbor NH, Tamworth NH, Sandwich NH, or Berlin NH! Good wishes for shopping to all!

Welcome aboard, I said kind of remote, its been thirty years since I lived there,
Keene is a city in Cheshire County, New Hampshire, United States. The population was 23,409 at the 2010 census
Virginia Beach is the most populous city in the state,population of 447,489 in 2012.[3]
Just a little difference :)

Just hope she can find someone to help her out.

dumbuseless
Black Friday Newbie

Postby dumbuseless » Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:48 am

Thank you for all the posts. I sure hope that someone will be able to help. This will be my first black Friday that I will miss going to. I love going to the stores and trying to get the best deals.

lwmjr
Evil, demented & twisted

Postby lwmjr » Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:57 am

dumbuseless wrote:Thank you for all the posts. I sure hope that someone will be able to help. This will be my first black Friday that I will miss going to. I love going to the stores and trying to get the best deals.

You're welcome, Keep checking in, more people are showing up everyday. Good luck to you.

Return to “Local Talk”