3D tv

Discuss Black Friday shopping and strategy with your neighbors.

Moderators: Tony, Huy, cematra173, killasnake

mrjulyy
Black Friday Newbie

3D tv

Postby mrjulyy » Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:23 pm

Hello new to BFAdsnet. Anyone have a good clue on black friday deals on 3d tv's or just buying a 3d tv.

Thanks
Andrew

teknoge3k
Forum geek

Re: 3D tv

Postby teknoge3k » Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:38 pm

This needs to go in 'off topic', not in 'Local Talk'. ;)
That moment you realize that Bruce Jenner is Kanye Wests' mother in-law

facebook.com/teknoge3k
twitter.com/teknoge3k

john.daggett
Black Friday Pro

Postby john.daggett » Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:08 pm

my turn

El Zorro
Black Friday Pro

Postby El Zorro » Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:21 am

john.daggett wrote:my turn

He strikes again! lol :)

raymacfla
Black Friday Pro

Postby raymacfla » Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:13 am

mrjulyy wrote:Hello new to BFAdsnet. Anyone have a good clue on black friday deals on 3d tv's or just buying a 3d tv.

Thanks
Andrew

Please excuse their rudeness. Welcome! Predictions are out there for HDTVs and the forecast for a 55" HDTV with 3D capability is predicted to be $425.
http://dealnews.com/features/black-friday/predictions/hdtvs/

teknoge3k
Forum geek

Postby teknoge3k » Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:50 pm

raymacfla wrote:
mrjulyy wrote:Hello new to BFAdsnet. Anyone have a good clue on black friday deals on 3d tv's or just buying a 3d tv.

Thanks
Andrew

Please excuse their rudeness. Welcome! Predictions are out there for HDTVs and the forecast for a 55" HDTV with 3D capability is predicted to be $425.

You're responding to a year old topic. ;)

facebook.com/teknoge3k
twitter.com/teknoge3k

raymacfla
Black Friday Pro

Postby raymacfla » Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:15 am

teknoge3k wrote:
raymacfla wrote:

Thanks
Andrew

You're responding to a year old topic. ;)

And for a very good reason. There needs to be some site clean up done to remove the old posts, or close them altogether. I personally did not like the way some guys treat people on here with their smarmy comments and in your face directions which obviously defeats the purpose of having this forum in the first place when it only serves to drive people away.

I think that there is a very good explanation why this site cannot grow. The biting and cutting remarks have a lot to do with it. I have forwarded my suggestions to the owner and have offered to help. Perhaps it is time for the offenders to go, but only time will tell if banning will be a necessary evil.

Kaelha
Black Friday Pro

Postby Kaelha » Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:10 am

raymacfla wrote:And for a very good reason. There needs to be some site clean up done to remove the old posts, or close them altogether. I personally did not like the way some guys treat people on here with their smarmy comments and in your face directions which obviously defeats the purpose of having this forum in the first place when it only serves to drive people away.

I think that there is a very good explanation why this site cannot grow. The biting and cutting remarks have a lot to do with it. I have forwarded my suggestions to the owner and have offered to help. Perhaps it is time for the offenders to go, but only time will tell if banning will be a necessary evil.

:roll:

Yes, thank you so much for your enlightening advice. We bow to your greatness!

(was that snarky enough? I can be snarkier, just let me know!)

:D

lwmjr
Evil, demented & twisted

Postby lwmjr » Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:42 am

Kaelha wrote:
raymacfla wrote:And for a very good reason. There needs to be some site clean up done to remove the old posts, or close them altogether. I personally did not like the way some guys treat people on here with their smarmy comments and in your face directions which obviously defeats the purpose of having this forum in the first place when it only serves to drive people away.

:roll:

Yes, thank you so much for your enlightening advice. We bow to your greatness!

(was that snarky enough? I can be snarkier, just let me know!)

:D

:lol: :lol: I spit my coffee all over my keyboard this morning, Are you making apple sauce? or hard apple cider today :lol:
Just here to have fun, keep the bad guys out, and give the stray dogs a place to stay

lwmjr
Evil, demented & twisted

Postby lwmjr » Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:47 am

Thanks
Andrew

Last visited: Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:37 pm
Total posts: 1

Original post was made at 1:23pm, 14 minutes later, mrjulyy, signed off, and was never heard from again,
Just here to have fun, keep the bad guys out, and give the stray dogs a place to stay

Kaelha
Black Friday Pro

Postby Kaelha » Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:49 am

lwmjr wrote: :lol: :lol: I spit my coffee all over my keyboard this morning, Are you making apple sauce? or hard apple cider today :lol:

Glad someone enjoyed it lol.

Applesauce, apple pie filling, and dried apples...though hard cider sounds rather nice right now!

teknoge3k
Forum geek

Postby teknoge3k » Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:38 pm

13,322 members total, with activity on this forum all year, and this forum isn't growing? hmm... Gotcha, makes perfect sense.

facebook.com/teknoge3k
twitter.com/teknoge3k

lwmjr
Evil, demented & twisted

Postby lwmjr » Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:19 pm

Hot apple pie, and hard cider for everyone. :)

bfaddict
Black Friday Pro

Postby bfaddict » Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:36 pm

if someone can't figure out that the correct place to post about a tv is NOT in the 'local talk' section then they probably need a swift kick in the butt anyways.
after all this section isn't even one of the first sections you would even look at on this forum.

lwmjr
Evil, demented & twisted

Postby lwmjr » Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:58 pm

bfaddict wrote:if someone can't figure out that the correct place to post about a tv is NOT in the 'local talk' section then they probably need a swift kick in the butt anyways.
after all this section isn't even one of the first sections you would even look at on this forum.

looks to be some kind of witch craft at play here :twisted:

Return to “Local Talk”