Orlando, FL anyone?

Discuss Black Friday shopping and strategy with your neighbors.

Moderators: Tony, cematra173, Huy, killasnake

JimmyT85
Black Friday Amateur

Orlando, FL anyone?

Postby JimmyT85 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:00 pm

Hey all

I'll be visiting Orlando, FL for BF this year, all the way from the UK :)

Discomik
Black Friday Newbie

Re: Orlando, FL anyone?

Postby Discomik » Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:29 pm

Fantastic! I hope you enjoy your time here in the USA. This will be my first year doing Black Friday in Orlando as well. I will be camping out at the Best Buy in Waterford Lakes. The area seems to have the most convenient concentration of stores compared to the rest of Orlando.

Incidentally, I travel to your area of the UK often. Whenever my friends from Southport visit here, they end up buying up as much electronics, Nike brand stuff, and Oreos as they can pack. I keep telling them they should plan their visits around Black Friday. :P

I guess no one goes on holiday around this time of year?

-Mike

JimmyT85
Black Friday Amateur

Re: Orlando, FL anyone?

Postby JimmyT85 » Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:33 pm

Discomik wrote:Fantastic! I hope you enjoy your time here in the USA. This will be my first year doing Black Friday in Orlando as well. I will be camping out at the Best Buy in Waterford Lakes. The area seems to have the most convenient concentration of stores compared to the rest of Orlando.

Incidentally, I travel to your area of the UK often. Whenever my friends from Southport visit here, they end up buying up as much electronics, Nike brand stuff, and Oreos as they can pack. I keep telling them they should plan their visits around Black Friday. :P

I guess no one goes on holiday around this time of year?

-Mike

Thanks Mike :)

Awesome. What time do you plan to start camping? I looked at a video of a best buy line last year on youtube, it was huge!
Wow, cool! My girlfriend works in Southport, it's not far from me at all. Yeah they really should! People don't quite believe me when I tell them how good the black friday sales are!

Not really, people just tend to go away in the summer, but I like going away this time of year personally.

Return to “Local Talk”