Are sales still going on at Target and walmart?

Black Friday 2012 - Retail Store Deals Discussion

Moderators: Tony, Huy, cematra173, killasnake

mckeymse
Black Friday Pro

Are sales still going on at Target and walmart?

Postby mckeymse » Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:17 pm

are the sale prices still going on at Target and Walmart? I know not the doorbusters, but other items. I missed out on the pj's and socks i wanted.

OMG the line to check out at my target at midnight was a 3 hour wait. they had peeps roped off with cops and employees outside the store, no joke.

steffj89
Black Friday Pro

Re: Are sales still going on at Target and walmart?

Postby steffj89 » Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:01 pm

Target for sure...and after yesterdays experience at WM I wouldn't give them my dollars unless forced. I went in TARGET an hour ago and got Batman Arkham City GOTY edition for 360 and paid the sale price of 15$

tried to get it at WM yesterday with the ad, they had 12 in stock and wouldn't price match said they didn't know if the other store still had any. I asked for the csm who said for them to call and ask target....so he walked off, the girl goes over picks up the phone, doesn't dial anything, talks a few seconds...turns to her fellow cashier and goes...i hate when they think we are supposed to do this stuff....comes over and says nope they don't have it we can't match

just irritated the crap out of me, and if I didn't have screaming kids by that time I would have pushed the issue, but I decided that was fine, I would rather spend the money at Target.
www.myinitials-inc.com/steffsbags/
steffsbags@ymail.com
Because there's only one You!!

jeanerz13
Black Friday Pro

Postby jeanerz13 » Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:33 pm

For what it's worth, I got a $4.50 pair of ladies fleece sleep pants at wal-mart tonight.

Chevyman22
Black Friday Amateur

Postby Chevyman22 » Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:23 pm

pretty sure with the exception of the doorbusters all the sales are good through midnight tonight and then the new ads will come out on Sunday.

Return to “Retail Stores”