Lowe's is going on!!

Black Friday 2012 - Retail Store Deals Discussion

Moderators: Tony, Huy, cematra173, killasnake

packers
Black Friday Pro

Lowe's is going on!!

Postby packers » Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:31 pm

I went on Lowe's website to check out a few things and noticed that you can buy their door busters at door buster prices! Hello new blender!

packers
Black Friday Pro

Re: Lowe's is going on!!

Postby packers » Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:33 pm

Hmmmm it wants me to do store pickup. I wonder if that would work. :| :?

jasperwxguy
Black Friday Newbie

Postby jasperwxguy » Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:56 pm

packers wrote:Hmmmm it wants me to do store pickup. I wonder if that would work. :| :?

Store pickup worked just fine two years ago when I did it. Got the email quickly and went to pick up the items later on Friday after the rush.

teknoge3k
Forum geek

Postby teknoge3k » Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:05 am

packers wrote:Hmmmm it wants me to do store pickup. I wonder if that would work. :| :?

I always do store pick up at Lowes. They pull it from inventory rather than shipping from a warehouse. That way you know the item(s) aren't oversold! ;)
That moment you realize that Bruce Jenner is Kanye Wests' mother in-law

facebook.com/teknoge3k
twitter.com/teknoge3k

packers
Black Friday Pro

Postby packers » Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:05 am

Thanks. I will do that. :D

crazymomofthree
Black Friday Pro

Postby crazymomofthree » Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:08 pm

I ordered Dad the saw and he was there at 8am this morning to pick it up with no problems, only asked his name and phone number. He is tickled.

BF364
Black Friday Pro

Postby BF364 » Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:48 pm

FYI from talking to friends of mine who work at Lowes is that employees are there in store starting at midnight pulling the online orders right from the shelves so that they are ready come store opening on BF. It's the closest thing to a free personal shopper you're ever going to get in a big box store :)

packers
Black Friday Pro

Postby packers » Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:29 am

BF364 wrote:FYI from talking to friends of mine who work at Lowes is that employees are there in store starting at midnight pulling the online orders right from the shelves so that they are ready come store opening on BF. It's the closest thing to a free personal shopper you're ever going to get in a big box store :)

I knew there was a reason I love Lowes. LOL.

I didn't preorder but they had plenty when I got there. I was there within 45 minutes of them opening.

crazymomofthree
Black Friday Pro

Postby crazymomofthree » Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:34 pm

Last night the lowe's site was down and there was a message....everyone wants in don't worry we got your spot in line. Then it showed different people in line doing silly things then it would change the people in ine. Have yall seen that? I thought it was funny, then again it doesn't take much to entertain me that late at night!

mechimpaired
Black Friday Pro

Postby mechimpaired » Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:23 am

No I didnt see that but Lowe's is at the top of their game with the pick up orders at the store. Our local Lowes had a ton of doorbusters left but so did Home Depot. We had a Menards open earlier this year and it is the first one in Kentucky it really is killin the other two companies here. Our Lowe's has always had very bad customer service/stocking issues before Menards came and now it is a different story. My husband and I both cannot fathom how Home Depot stays in business around here...there's never anyone there even before Menards opened.

Return to “Retail Stores”