Best Buy Silver Premier Preview

Black Friday 2012 - Retail Store Deals Discussion

Moderators: Tony, Huy, cematra173, killasnake

barrett76
Black Friday Pro

Re: Best Buy Silver Premier Preview

Postby barrett76 » Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:29 am

I spent almost an hour trying to get through by phone and the website crashed during. I actually got through several times only to be told no one could help or my waittime was 10 min, then 5 min on a different call. I finally gave up. A couple hours later i decided to give it one more try. I ended up getting all the games i wanted plus headsets for PS3 and XBOX but didn't get any of the movies or the laptop. But i'm ok with that. I got what I wanted the most so.... Yay me!! Win!!

steffj89
Black Friday Pro

Postby steffj89 » Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:05 am

LOL yeah their wait times on the phone were SERIOUSLY off. They said 5-7 minutes when I got thru and it was 42 minutes before I got to a person.
but 2 are shoring shipped, the rest are still showing cannot be cancelled processed for shipping...works for me, if they don't ship till sometime tomorrow they won't likely arrive here on Friday.
steff
www.myinitials-inc.com/steffsbags/
steffsbags@ymail.com
Because there's only one You!!

packers
Black Friday Pro

Postby packers » Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:28 am

Mine say the same thing Steff so I am hoping that means its all good. I have 3 orders, one video game that shipped already, one that says it is getting ready for shipment, and then the tv that just says it can't be canceled. I am keeping my fingers crossed and will check back throughout the day on the site to see. If I don't get it guess who will be in line on Thursday to get one - me. :?

CkyTx
Black Friday Pro

Postby CkyTx » Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:26 am

I had my two games in cart and when I hit submit, the site went to hell and by the time it worked again they were sold out.

bfaddict
Black Friday Pro

Postby bfaddict » Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:19 am

whoo hoo! the ipod and gift card were shipped yesterday.
not sure why i'm so excited cause they aren't for me anyways lol

bfaddict
Black Friday Pro

Postby bfaddict » Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:21 am

lol i like my tracking number for the gift card:
USPS 00000000000000000NONE

hope it doesn't get lost!

steffj89
Black Friday Pro

Postby steffj89 » Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:55 am

GALAXY tab has SHIPPED!!! WOOOHOOOO
Now the Nabi and the Garmin need to come further! OMG this is the panic hours
steffsbags@ymail.com

lne216
Black Friday Newbie

Postby lne216 » Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:18 am

I just wanted to say thank you all for indirectly helping me out.

I cannot access any of the silver member deals, even through my reward zone page. Nothing shows a clickable link to purchase.

But thanks to all the reading I have done here, I was able to get the one thing my son wanted, which was the ipod touch with gift card. I hope that they do not sell out in the stores, because I need to exchange the color once it arrives. They told me I was only able to order the slate, which was the sku shown in the ad. I was on the phone over an hour last night trying to change the color.

And it shipped this morning!

I am frustrated though that I will have to call if I want anything else. Not looking forward to spending more time on the phone.

bfaddict
Black Friday Pro

Postby bfaddict » Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:20 am

lne216 wrote:I just wanted to say thank you all for indirectly helping me out.

I cannot access any of the silver member deals, even through my reward zone page. Nothing shows a clickable link to purchase.

But thanks to all the reading I have done here, I was able to get the one thing my son wanted, which was the ipod touch with gift card. I hope that they do not sell out in the stores, because I need to exchange the color once it arrives. They told me I was only able to order the slate, which was the sku shown in the ad. I was on the phone over an hour last night trying to change the color.

And it shipped this morning!

I am frustrated though that I will have to call if I want anything else. Not looking forward to spending more time on the phone.

i answered your post in the other thread. the pre-sale is no longer happening, it was just yesterday.

lne216
Black Friday Newbie

Postby lne216 » Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:33 am

Thank you for letting me know. Since it never worked for me yesterday I would not have known that the sale was over. I was up until 1:15 on the phone. I have noticed links showing up on their site in the regular section, so I will watch tomorrow night and start my hunt again. Anything to avoid the lines.

lne216
Black Friday Newbie

Postby lne216 » Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:34 am

And sorry I did not see your reply to my other post. I thought I deleted it quickly since I posted it in the wrong section.

bfaddict
Black Friday Pro

Postby bfaddict » Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:02 pm

no problem!
i thought it was longer than yesterday also, but guess not! i tried to go online today and look at something and that's how i realized the sale was no longer going on.

packers
Black Friday Pro

Postby packers » Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:36 pm

My video game shipped but not the PS3. Still says it is getting ready to ship. Best Buy charged me for the tv, but that is being delivered next week so I don't know if I'll get it yet. Keeping my fingers crossed that the PS3 ships soon!! My daughter wanted it right away and since it hasn't shipped I would guess it won't be here until next week. Kids! :wink:

steffj89
Black Friday Pro

Postby steffj89 » Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:29 pm

BBT dvd is back on my order and scheduled to ship in 1-2 days
steffsbags@ymail.com

thelatinjose
Black Friday Amateur

Postby thelatinjose » Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:49 pm

my story not even 3 mins it when live the sire was going crazy and laggggggg i try getting thru the phone no luck i keep trying to go thur the web page i finally had so luck about 1 hour later it was still a bit lagg but was able to grab everthing i was looking to get

i ended placing in 2 order blc i forgott something

my first order was about 8 items and second order was 1 item

my order was place in before 2-3 pm and they were able to mr second order in the mail same day tuesday 9am i oackage was here

my main order or first order 2 movies are in back order and the rest of the items were ship out today so i should expect them tommattow morning

Return to “Retail Stores”