Best Buy Silver Premier Preview

Black Friday 2012 - Retail Store Deals Discussion

Moderators: Tony, cematra173, killasnake, Huy

steffj89
Black Friday Pro

Re: Best Buy Silver Premier Preview

Postby steffj89 » Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:21 pm

so my credit card co just called to verify that I made all the BB charges today. I said yes she said thank you very much. I looked and 30 seconds later all of my BB charges have posted to my cc account!

Very hopeful that means I will be getting a shipping notice shortly!

fingers crossed....i need to know all of these things are on the way....
www.myinitials-inc.com/steffsbags/
steffsbags@ymail.com
Because there's only one You!!

mckeymse
Black Friday Pro

Postby mckeymse » Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:38 pm

OMG ALL LMAO Just drove past 2 BB's and yep tents are up, peeps camping out already here in AZ. geez unbelievable.

steffj89
Black Friday Pro

Postby steffj89 » Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:46 pm

ok checked all items....everything is showing can't be cancelled prepared for shipping....except....BBT season 5~ go figure...the cheapest thing on there...LOL
steffsbags@ymail.com

inthedark
Black Friday Pro

Postby inthedark » Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:47 pm

mckeymse wrote:OMG ALL LMAO Just drove past 2 BB's and yep tents are up, peeps camping out already here in AZ. geez unbelievable.

Really didnt see to much worth camping out for

steffj89
Black Friday Pro

Postby steffj89 » Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:49 pm

if we needed a tv this year I would totally have considered it for the 179 toshiba. that is the tv we have in the living room...OMG best tv ever....my dad likes it better than the stupid one he paid 1000 for.

steff
steffsbags@ymail.com

bfaddict
Black Friday Pro

Postby bfaddict » Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:57 pm

mine still says order in process :(

john.daggett
Black Friday Pro

Postby john.daggett » Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:13 pm

inthedark wrote:
mckeymse wrote:OMG ALL LMAO Just drove past 2 BB's and yep tents are up, peeps camping out already here in AZ. geez unbelievable.

+1

jediknight
Black Friday Pro

Postby jediknight » Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:33 pm

inthedark wrote:

Its for the thrill of the hunt me thinks.

steffj89
Black Friday Pro

Postby steffj89 » Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:42 pm

@ Bf addict....mine still says in process too, but if you look to the left it says item can't be cancelled and if you click the details there it says processed/packed for shipping.

everything I had last year that said that I got.
steffsbags@ymail.com

packers
Black Friday Pro

Postby packers » Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:16 pm

Well I had an interesting day. I ordered the PS3 bundle for my kid and Just Dance 4. I wasn't able to get on their website unless i went through my reward zone account and clicked on the link for the sale. Then I saw the $400 TV. My daughter wanted a 50" TV and was going to stand in line on Thursday hoping to get one at Sears or Kmart. So I called her and offered to get the $400 and pay the $100 more than she had to spend. Ordered it and got home to find out my bank declined it because there were "too many charges from Best Buy coming through." I got an error saying that their sales tax system was down so they charged me 4 times - two orders plus two sales taxes. Of course my bank stopped the last charge for the tv. I called and now am worried that I may have missed out on this. I am a bit upset with my bank - why didn't they call me before they just rejected it??? I was not pleasant to the bank when I called them. Best Buy said they would resend the credit card but I don't see it on my bank yet. Ugh. Why does this crap always happen when there are good deals?? I told the lady at my bank that if I missed out on the tv because of this I expect them to pay the $400 difference so I can get one. Don't think they appreciated it!! :evil:

However once I went through the Reward Zone link I had no problems with their site. :D

tinytim35
Black Friday Pro

Postby tinytim35 » Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:34 pm

i did 2 orders & the first one shows shipped....here's hoping...

bfaddict
Black Friday Pro

Postby bfaddict » Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:09 pm

steffj89 wrote:@ Bf addict....mine still says in process too, but if you look to the left it says item can't be cancelled and if you click the details there it says processed/packed for shipping.

everything I had last year that said that I got.

i'm not worried, i just bought the ipod touch with GC :) i just want ti to say shipped! haha

i'm hoping to get a bunch of stuff in the mail next week!

bfaddict
Black Friday Pro

Postby bfaddict » Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:10 pm

packers wrote:Well I had an interesting day. I ordered the PS3 bundle for my kid and Just Dance 4. I wasn't able to get on their website unless i went through my reward zone account and clicked on the link for the sale. Then I saw the $400 TV. My daughter wanted a 50" TV and was going to stand in line on Thursday hoping to get one at Sears or Kmart. So I called her and offered to get the $400 and pay the $100 more than she had to spend. Ordered it and got home to find out my bank declined it because there were "too many charges from Best Buy coming through." I got an error saying that their sales tax system was down so they charged me 4 times - two orders plus two sales taxes. Of course my bank stopped the last charge for the tv. I called and now am worried that I may have missed out on this. I am a bit upset with my bank - why didn't they call me before they just rejected it??? I was not pleasant to the bank when I called them. Best Buy said they would resend the credit card but I don't see it on my bank yet. Ugh. Why does this crap always happen when there are good deals?? I told the lady at my bank that if I missed out on the tv because of this I expect them to pay the $400 difference so I can get one. Don't think they appreciated it!! :evil:

However once I went through the Reward Zone link I had no problems with their site. :D

ouch!!! i hope you're able to get the tv... double edge sword... we want banks to protect us and sometimes when they try to, it's the wrong time lol

packers
Black Friday Pro

Postby packers » Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:43 pm

My order with the PS3 says ready to ship. The TV says nothing. Guess I will be calling Best Buy again in the morning if it doesn't change. I will be so sad if the bank screwed me out of this deal for my daughter. I don't know how it works with payment issues. I ordered it five minutes after the sale went live but got an email a few hours later saying the payment didn't go through and I had to call. I hope by the time it goes through I don't get a canceled order.

steffj89
Black Friday Pro

Postby steffj89 » Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:57 am

got my first 2 shipping notices from them...ironically it is on the last order I placed. Whatever, just so they all get shipped!

rest all still say cannot be cancelled, processed for shipping.
steffsbags@ymail.com

Return to “Retail Stores”