Kmart

Black Friday 2012 - Retail Store Deals Discussion

Moderators: Tony, cematra173, Huy, killasnake

sportymonkey
Black Friday Pro

Kmart

Postby sportymonkey » Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:05 pm

Ad scan: http://bfads.net/Ad/Kmart-Thanksgiving

One thing I can't really find any info on is the 32" Proscan LCD. They don't have it in stock. The HD/Dvd version is already instock but will only be a $20 markdown.

sportymonkey
Black Friday Pro

Re: Kmart

Postby sportymonkey » Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:07 pm

I would love to get the $40 tablet. So far on amazon I have seen that is does okay. I will be buying one each for my 7 and 9yo sons so it doesn't have to be anything fancy. As long as they can play angry birds and watch silly videos of people playing games on youtube; all is well with the world. LOL

franjesca
Black Friday Pro

Postby franjesca » Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:17 pm

Does anyone know if these thanksgiving 6 am deals will be available online??? Im an hour away from where i do my bf shopping and there is no way i can go thurs morning and night! :)

PlutoIsTheBest
Black Friday Pro

Postby PlutoIsTheBest » Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:11 am

So we prefer LCD and LED to plasma, but that 42" at Kmart for $200 is looking great. Our TV quit working on Monday so now we need a TV. I'm not digging the thought of spending the time that I should be cooking and prepping standing in line for a TV that I probably won't get since they are only guaranteeing 10 per store. Hubby says he is going to go after work which miffs me because I will have to do everything for Thanksgiving Day myself and he'll sleep most of the day away, but I can't tell him no. I never can...

blueredzone
Black Friday Pro

Postby blueredzone » Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:38 pm

PlutoIsTheBest wrote:So we prefer LCD and LED to plasma, but that 42" at Kmart for $200 is looking great. Our TV quit working on Monday so now we need a TV. I'm not digging the thought of spending the time that I should be cooking and prepping standing in line for a TV that I probably won't get since they are only guaranteeing 10 per store. Hubby says he is going to go after work which miffs me because I will have to do everything for Thanksgiving Day myself and he'll sleep most of the day away, but I can't tell him no. I never can...

Plasma is not as thin and weighs much more than the led tv's. However the picture is better on plasma and its considerably less expensive. Plasma gives you a true black like the tube tv's did.

But I will say that any tv that is big and is good to watch football on is cool with me. = )

PlutoIsTheBest
Black Friday Pro

Postby PlutoIsTheBest » Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:27 pm

Thanks. I didn't really know there was a viewing difference between LEDs and Plasmas. I agree. Any big ole TV to watch football on is a great TV.

john.daggett
Black Friday Pro

Postby john.daggett » Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:40 pm

Led gives you or should I say can give you depending on how they're lit the blacks of plasma with the nice colors and contrast of LCD minus that crappy grayish black.

azerigold
Black Friday Pro

Postby azerigold » Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:42 am

Can anyone tell me about the android tablet in the ad? I'm looking for something for my 11yo son, and I don't know anything about these things... I posted in off topics about help on what is best to get him, but just saw the Thanksgiving ad and the tablet and wonder if it would be good for him?
He wants to play games <minecraft>, watch videos <youtube,netflix> and get on the internet/facebook.
Is there a way at all to transfer files from a computer to an android?

teknoge3k
Forum geek

Postby teknoge3k » Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:34 pm

azerigold wrote:Can anyone tell me about the android tablet in the ad? I'm looking for something for my 11yo son, and I don't know anything about these things... I posted in off topics about help on what is best to get him, but just saw the Thanksgiving ad and the tablet and wonder if it would be good for him?
He wants to play games <minecraft>, watch videos <youtube,netflix> and get on the internet/facebook.

These cheap tablets aren't the best for games, but they should work. There will be some lag to it though, probably. As far as browsing the Internet, checking email, watching videos, you should be fine.

Yes, you can transfer data between a PC, and a tablet. :)
That moment you realize that Bruce Jenner is Kanye Wests' mother in-law

facebook.com/teknoge3k
twitter.com/teknoge3k

azerigold
Black Friday Pro

Postby azerigold » Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:38 pm

teknoge3k wrote:
azerigold wrote:Can anyone tell me about the android tablet in the ad? I'm looking for something for my 11yo son, and I don't know anything about these things... I posted in off topics about help on what is best to get him, but just saw the Thanksgiving ad and the tablet and wonder if it would be good for him?

These cheap tablets aren't the best for games, but they should work. There will be some lag to it though, probably. As far as browsing the Internet, checking email, watching videos, you should be fine.

Yes, you can transfer data between a PC, and a tablet. :)

Thanks! :) A relative suggested the Nexsus 7 Asus <I think that's it lol>, and the Kindle Fire.
So I will look for those instead. This is so confusing esp. when I don't know anything about this stuff :( But it'll work out :)

john.daggett
Black Friday Pro

Postby john.daggett » Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:40 pm

I can't believe that K Mart is stepping up so much this year. It used to be the ad I tossed, not this year.

mommaparks
Black Friday Newbie

Postby mommaparks » Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:39 pm

Am I crazy or did I see before in the ad scan that Kmart is going to have a 32in TV for $97. I don't see it now.

Shopper X
Suspected Line Jumper

Postby Shopper X » Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:44 pm

mommaparks wrote:Am I crazy or did I see before in the ad scan that Kmart is going to have a 32in TV for $97. I don't see it now.

It's here:
http://bfads.net/Kmart-Black-Friday-Proscan-32-LCD-HDTV

It's in the Thanksgiving ad, not the Black Friday ad. It's a Thursday 6am item. The deal is on the first page:
http://bfads.net/Ad/Kmart-Thanksgiving

mommaparks
Black Friday Newbie

Postby mommaparks » Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:48 pm

Thanks, I just went back to the Kmart website and saw that they don't have the Thanksgiving ad posted. I was just a little worried.

brack
Black Friday Newbie

Postby brack » Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:50 pm

Does Kmart hand out vouchers, how many can you get. I'm looking to get to TV's for my boys. I was wondering if I could get 2 vouchers of the same thing here at Kmart. I never stood in line for vouchers before, so don't know how it works. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Return to “Retail Stores”