best buy

Black Friday 2012 - Retail Store Deals Discussion

Moderators: Tony, cematra173, Huy, killasnake

aQrose
Black Friday Newbie

Re: best buy

Postby aQrose » Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:22 pm

does anyone know if these deals will be online at the same price as well or is this only in stores? I want to buy the Hoover vacuum but won't be able to get to a store. I remember a few years back they did but didn't know if they're still doing that. TIA :)

brack
Black Friday Newbie

Postby brack » Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:24 pm

I was wondering if I was to buy a tv now and its a blackfriday deal can I return it on blackfriday and pay the blackfriday price?

bfaddict
Black Friday Pro

Postby bfaddict » Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:25 pm

@ online sales:
most likely - if it's a regular online item i would say most definitely.
on sunday people will get a good idea what will be for sale online, premier silver members can get an early look to online sales and start buying on monday.
i'm crossing my fingers that my brother is still a member.

john.daggett
Black Friday Pro

Postby john.daggett » Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:28 pm

I hate how best buy does this crap. Have to be a millionaire to earn this it seems.

bfaddict
Black Friday Pro

Postby bfaddict » Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:30 pm

john.daggett wrote:I hate how best buy does this crap. Have to be a millionaire to earn this it seems.

oh you just have to spend $2500 a year LOL

actually you can get a credit card that is associated with best buy, so whenever you use that credit card someplace it counts towards getting to that status. you don't have to spend $2500+ just at best buy over the year.

john.daggett
Black Friday Pro

Postby john.daggett » Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:32 pm

bfaddict wrote:
john.daggett wrote:I hate how best buy does this crap. Have to be a millionaire to earn this it seems.

oh you just have to spend $2500 a year LOL

actually you can get a credit card that is associated with best buy, so whenever you use that credit card someplace it counts towards getting to that status. you don't have to spend $2500+ just at best buy over the year.

My name is Ben Decklined
I can't get approved lol
(if you don't get it sound it out lols)

steffj89
Black Friday Pro

Postby steffj89 » Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:11 pm

Hey...for those interested in a smart wifi blu ray player in the two day sale today and tomorrow there is a Toshiba smart wifi for 59.99. i just paid for mine and am on the way to go pick it up.

Steff
www.myinitials-inc.com/steffsbags/
steffsbags@ymail.com
Because there's only one You!!

aQrose
Black Friday Newbie

Postby aQrose » Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:45 am

thanks for the reply :) is it showing if the Hoover vacuum will be online too?

bfaddict
Black Friday Pro

Postby bfaddict » Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:58 am

aQrose wrote:thanks for the reply :) is it showing if the Hoover vacuum will be online too?

there were about 3-5 vacuums on sale for the premier silver pre-sale. but now no one can get in to see what's available.
so i'm going to say MAYBE :D

robb01
Black Friday Pro

Postby robb01 » Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:59 am

the dyson vac at Sams might be a better deal?

crazymomofthree
Black Friday Pro

Postby crazymomofthree » Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:22 pm

Nevermind, was able to read the fine print on ad to find out it's a ticket item since it's on front cover. I can't get there two hours before so maybe I'll be able to catch it online.

Ok just learning it's the 5th gen ipods my older kids want, not the 4th. Are the ipod touches at best buy ticket items?

midmofan
Black Friday Pro

Postby midmofan » Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:32 pm

Last year each person in line could get one ticket for each doorbuster item until they ran out. As it turns out many take one of each doorbuster ticket, but people don't buy all of the items they have tickets for.

At about 6am they started a line in the store and at 7am they handed out the unclaimed doorbuster tickets

jcfrank2
Black Friday Amateur

Postby jcfrank2 » Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:51 pm

crazymomofthree wrote:Nevermind, was able to read the fine print on ad to find out it's a ticket item since it's on front cover. I can't get there two hours before so maybe I'll be able to catch it online.

Ok just learning it's the 5th gen ipods my older kids want, not the 4th. Are the ipod touches at best buy ticket items?

A couple years ago I was able to order the current generation of iPod touch online on Thanksgiving day - It was in their ad as coming with a gift card but was not a page 1 doorbuster. There weren't inventory issues at all; I think I ordered it at around 9AM and they still had inventory later in the day when I checked.

crazymomofthree
Black Friday Pro

Postby crazymomofthree » Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:04 am

I'm going to try to get them online Thurs. morning. I won't be able to sleep so maybe I'll catch them when they go live.

LoveProfusion15
Black Friday Newbie

Postby LoveProfusion15 » Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:21 pm

I have a quick question regarding Best Buy. I seen the ad for Skylanders series 1 figures for 2.99. Will they have more stock of them for BF? Becausee when I went the other day they only had about 12 on the shelf because the majority was the giant figures, which arent on sale. And out of the 12 a lot of them were the same. So will they only have those 12 on sale at my store or will they have a lot more out on the shelves for BF?

Return to “Retail Stores”