Tony
Admin

Kohl's

Postby Tony » Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:17 pm

bfaddict
Black Friday Pro

Re: Kohl's

Postby bfaddict » Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:18 pm

don't see anything i can't live without.... but i'm sure my friend will want to go there.
but that's ok! i can holder her place in line :)

ANGWife
Black Friday Pro

Postby ANGWife » Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:19 pm

Some good items. But if you order now with a coupon and get $10 cash back, these don't seem like super deals

pandagirl
Black Friday Pro

Postby pandagirl » Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:33 pm

I probably wont end up going, but I will definitely place an order on Wed. I have done Kohl's online the past two years and have not had any problems. There are a lot of deals I would like to have, but don't HAVE to have.

bfaddict
Black Friday Pro

Postby bfaddict » Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:50 pm

i guess i lied. they also have a shark mop for $50. i guess if i can't get it at target then i can try at kohls. although if i get it at kohls i can get an additional 15% off and possibly grab something else to score $15 kohls cash.

PokeMeg
Black Friday Pro

Postby PokeMeg » Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:52 pm

you guys.

there is a
gold
and
diamond

WEINERDOG NECKLACE FOR +$100.

I can't even.
"Every flight begins with a fall", the crow said. "Look down."

bfaddict
Black Friday Pro

Postby bfaddict » Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:52 pm

kohls tends to start putting out their black friday items in the aisle now and just price them higher than the black friday price. the other night i spotted a nice rice cooker that i thought for sure would be in the ad. but i don't see it :(

bfaddict
Black Friday Pro

Postby bfaddict » Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:53 pm

PokeMeg wrote:you guys.

there is a
gold
and
diamond

I can't even.

i was totally going to buy that for my friend who has two of them. until i saw the price. lol

PokeMeg
Black Friday Pro

Postby PokeMeg » Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:54 pm

bfaddict wrote:
PokeMeg wrote:you guys.

there is a
gold
and
diamond

I can't even.

i was totally going to buy that for my friend who has two of them. until i saw the price. lol

I was laughing so hard! I thought it was like, sterling silver...nope. $100 white gold and diamonds. Haha!

BFVet
Black Friday Pro

Postby BFVet » Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:30 pm

What experience have others had at Kohl's? I've found that they are always very well stocked and unless you're going after some specialty item (like I bought that telescope on page 23 a couple years back) you don't really need to door-bust at Kohl's to get what you want. I don't typically go after clothes, so I suppose that if you're looking for a certain size you might want to get there early. But mostly, if they don't have what you're looking for on the shelf Black Friday, ask an associate and they'll likely have it in the back and just haven't had a chance to restock.

Last year I busted Kohl's but then stopped at another one around 4:30am. It was basically deserted (no 90 minute checkout line!) and I had the clerk check for 3 items that I hadn't gotten at the first one. They had a bunch in the store room and brought them out for me.

PokeMeg
Black Friday Pro

Postby PokeMeg » Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:35 pm

BFVet wrote:What experience have others had at Kohl's? I've found that they are always very well stocked and unless you're going after some specialty item (like I bought that telescope on page 23 a couple years back) you don't really need to door-bust at Kohl's to get what you want. I don't typically go after clothes, so I suppose that if you're looking for a certain size you might want to get there early. But mostly, if they don't have what you're looking for on the shelf Black Friday, ask an associate and they'll likely have it in the back and just haven't had a chance to restock.

Last year I busted Kohl's but then stopped at another one around 4:30am. It was basically deserted (no 90 minute checkout line!) and I had the clerk check for 3 items that I hadn't gotten at the first one. They had a bunch in the store room and brought them out for me.
Last year I was in and out of Kohl's in maybe...5-10 minutes of waiting. While I finished I walked over to Old Navy since my MIL was still shopping. The line had to of been an hour plus wait. I walked right back out and looked around Kohl's more.

bfaddict
Black Friday Pro

Postby bfaddict » Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:52 pm

i don't have any experience getting there hours later after the crowd dies down.

but if you want to get there shortly after opening i suggest you get there right at opening or you'll be standing in the checkout line for for about an hour. which is pretty standard for most stores if you aren't first in line.

if you get there at opening you probably have a good 15-20 min to grab all your stuff and head to the checkout line to not have to stand in line.

barbd00
Black Friday Pro

Postby barbd00 » Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:24 pm

One year I was going to hit Kohl's while waiting for Target to open. More than 2 hours before doors opened the line started at one set of doors, wrapped around the entire building, and was 1/2 way out the parking lot. :shock: To top it off, there was a rogue crowd gathering forming another line. :twisted:

Took one look and decided I'd hit there later that morning. Ever since I've never attempted to go early.

candycanegirl
Black Friday Pro

Postby candycanegirl » Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:26 pm

The lines at our Kohl's are always ridiculous - over an hour wait less than 10 mins after you walk through the door. Last year we put our stuff down & walked out because it just wasn't worth standing in a line that wrapped all the way around the store. I'm so glad the doorbusters are all online - unless JCP's ad is a show stopper (which I doubt), I will definitely be doing a lot of my shopping online with Kohl's Wed at 12:00am.

micknkids
Black Friday Pro

Postby micknkids » Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:32 pm

I haven't gotten completely through the ad yet but I'm very excited about the KitchenAid Classic stand mixer for $229.99, 10% early bird discount =$207, $20 MIR =$187 and I'll earn $60 in Kohl's cash to use later.

We've been wanting one of these for some time now but it just wasn't in the budget, this is going to be top of my list this year :D

Return to “Official Deal Announcements”