Walmart

Black Friday 2012 - Official Deal Announcements

Moderator: teknoge3k

teknoge3k
Forum Moderator

Re: Walmart

Postby teknoge3k » Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:59 pm

steffj89 wrote:

I got the Epic Mickey Wii last year on Amazon for 13$ in a b1g1 deal with Maters tall tales.
Steff

Amazon also had Epic Mickey last year on their BF Flash Deals for $5.00. ;) It was a special edition too, that had a little Mickey figurine with it and maybe something else. I still haven't opened it lol!
That moment you realize that Bruce Jenner is Kanye Wests' mother in-law

facebook.com/teknoge3k
twitter.com/teknoge3k

Shopper X
Black Friday Pro

Postby Shopper X » Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:14 pm

Please be aware that the "Epic Mickey" deals from last year were for Epic Mickey 1, an older game that was released in 2010 and which now retails for about $20. This year's Epic Mickey deals are for "Epic Mickey 2", a new game that won't be released until next week and which will retail for $50-$60. So, comparing deal prices from last year to this year is not really apples-to-apples.

steffj89
Black Friday Pro

Postby steffj89 » Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:26 pm

is epic mickey 2 a lot better than epic mickey 1?
www.myinitials-inc.com/steffsbags/
steffsbags@ymail.com
Because there's only one You!!

caravaggio
Black Friday Pro

Postby caravaggio » Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:31 pm

Specifically I figured since everybody else is having a deal on Brave, Amazon would too.

As for EM2 and Pokemon Black 2... not sure.

steffj89 wrote:is epic mickey 2 a lot better than epic mickey 1?

Don't know but since the new game is on more systems, has an improved camera system, and is co-op it's probably going to be.

carmenslackey
Black Friday Pro

Postby carmenslackey » Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:05 am

caravaggio wrote:Specifically I figured since everybody else is having a deal on Brave, Amazon would too.

As for EM2 and Pokemon Black 2... not sure.

steffj89 wrote:is epic mickey 2 a lot better than epic mickey 1?

Don't know but since the new game is on more systems, has an improved camera system, and is co-op it's probably going to be.

Agreed. My kid wants this game so badly... unfortunately, he wants it on 3DS and not the Wii, so I'll have to buy that one after BF. Maybe Gamestop will put it on one of their weekend specials.

mckeymse
Black Friday Pro

Postby mckeymse » Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:38 am

steffj89 and caravaggio XOXO Great to be able to chat with you both again, have missed ya

To refresh ur memories: It's me mckeymse9 aka Angel, I had puter probs and had to set up new account so now it shows me as a BF newbie , um yeah ha-ha been here since 07, Once I put up my avatar hopefully all my pals will remem me. You both have helped me with the Wii and computer stuff in the past, so anyway big hugs good to see ya again
So thx everyone for all the info and help with walmart.... have a question..... what is
Amazon for 13$ in a b1g1 deal ? and how do I find it/register to see it? this was re" epic mickey2

FYI plse be patient with me all, I was in a serious car accident few months back and am heavily medicated, yes thank-you I am ok, one more surgery to go, ugh...... but zooming around the moon(really good pain meds from Docs) he-he so excuse me if I ask the same or similiar question a few times :P

mckeymse
Black Friday Pro

Postby mckeymse » Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:43 am

carmenslackey my son wants the pokemon also, best deal I have seen so far is ugh... Toys r us buy 1 get 1 for $1 I spoke with store manager and asked him if they are going to "re-adjust" the prices of the games, caught them doing it before, and he ASSURED me NO,and admitted he knew what I was talking about.
Also just FYI...gamestop told me any of the pokemon games hold their value well for trade-ins, they give the most monies/store credit for those games.

Will let you know if I hear anything about a deal on it, I gotta get for my son also.

steffj89
Black Friday Pro

Postby steffj89 » Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:48 am

HEY ANGEL...like putting a familiar name with it.
OK what I said was I got EPIC Mickey 1 last year in a Buy 1 Get1 Free(B1G1) deal that was on AMAZON. They had like 3 or 4 options and when you bought it you could get another disney wii game for free. So I got Epic Mickey and Maters Tall Tales both for 13$, but since someone else explained there is Epic Mickey 2 out, I don't know if there will be anything better than the wal mart price originally listed.
Make sense?
Well sorry about the wreck and the issues. Glad you are doing better. message if you need more info...i am on here way too much....are you on FB?

Get better girl!
steffsbags@ymail.com

mckeymse
Black Friday Pro

Postby mckeymse » Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:00 am

Steff,

my son says epic mickey 2 is AWESOME cause it lets you battle, has new features and characters that 1 doesnt have. he also wants lego Lord of the rings...talked to gamestop and the kid said it is the best lego game ever, he recommended getting it for the Wii instead of the ds, but If I can get the TRUS deal at buy1 get 1 for $1, i might get lord for ds for mommy to play lol

plse remind me what state are you in? Im in Arizona

steffj89
Black Friday Pro

Postby steffj89 » Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:08 am

I am in OK. We live really near the AR state line though.

ok...kids haven't shown any interest in Epic Mickey, but we have most of the lego DS and Wii games and they get played a LOT.
somehow if you get enough levels up in some of them they cross over....so like you can have star wars characters in batman or something....I don't get it, but the kids love it.
steffsbags@ymail.com

mckeymse
Black Friday Pro

Postby mckeymse » Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:19 am

Steff, how are your black friday lines?
mine are just rediculous no matter where you go. Arizona state university is right up the street, so I am battrling against 60k college kids, plus ALL the flippen snow birds and peeps that come here for Thanksgiving cause our weather is always warmer, so our population triples by the time we get to BF, its a real pain. Also our inventory in all stores is already low, cause they come here and do nothing but shop, ugh.....

What stores are you planning on doing this year? How are the kids and how old now ? My guy is 9 and still just a really good kid, he has been so good aqbt helping to take of mom thru my surgeries. I am cash short big time this year, so gonna get him the 3 things he wants most no matter who I have to trample over on black friday, LOL

no not on FB gota go sign up then we can catch up.

steffj89
Black Friday Pro

Postby steffj89 » Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:46 am

Angel...believe it or not, the boys are 9, 8, and will be 4 in DEC.

See I normally would do Fayetteville, AR. Our lines aren't horrible, because most of the college kids go home for Thxgiving. This year I will be in OKC so that creates a bunch of diff things, but the lines are guaranteed to be crazier.

I know I would get all my wants if I was here....that part is frustrating.
Hate trying to figure out if something I want is going to be online....
not sure how I am going to handle the %$^#$% wal mart thing this year.
steffsbags@ymail.com

TVguy
Black Friday Newbie

Postby TVguy » Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:31 pm

Would you buy the Vizio 60" LED Smart TV or the Samsung 46" Smart LED HDTV?

john.daggett
Black Friday Pro

Postby john.daggett » Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:25 pm

TVguy wrote:Would you buy the Vizio 60" LED Smart TV or the Samsung 46" Smart LED HDTV?

Would you rather watch a movie the "Lifetime Channel"(vizio) or "HBO"(Samsung)

rapidturtle
Black Friday Pro

Postby rapidturtle » Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:48 pm

My Father has a 55" LED Vizio, and it has a great picture, and actually got very favorable reviews on sites like Cnet. Vizio is not some budget brand anymore, they make great televisions.

Return to “Official Deal Announcements”