Do you shop alone?

All Site Suggestions or General Black Friday Tips

Moderators: Tony, cematra173, Huy, killasnake

d5game
Black Friday Pro

Postby d5game » Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:04 am

when i first started shopping many many moons ago i was aloner..lol now i drag hubby along with me. :wink:

sesdk
Black Friday Newbie

Postby sesdk » Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:18 pm

I go by myself. I tried to go w/ my sisters one year, but I don't really like shopping and I like to go in, get what I need and get out. They like to look at every little thing and spend way too much time (in my opinion) just walking around. Last year I was going to go w/ a friend who has the same attitude as I do, and we planned to meet at Wal-mart. I went to the one by my house and she went to the one by her house!! We shopped together by phone for most of the morning and then just did our own thing as usual.

redkel
Black Friday Pro

Postby redkel » Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:06 pm

I go BF solo as well. I meet up with my sister after and we have a late breakfast or early lunch.

amiemarie7
Black Friday Pro

Postby amiemarie7 » Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:31 pm

i have only been going a few years now, and last year i went with my sister for part of it, which was good. we went our own ways but would grab 2 if the other was interested as well. this year she is going with her new boyfriend so i got the axe, but to be fair, we live in different towns so one of us would have to travel. if hubby went, i think he would be a great help, very determined esp if i gave him an itinerary BUT i know he would complain about the crowds, need to eat alot, and die out too soon. so i guess ill be on my own again. i really like it so i can get what i need, but at the same time, i think i could get more done if i went with someone else by splitting up, standing in line, ect

harleygirl6363
Black Friday Pro

Postby harleygirl6363 » Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:23 am

It depends on what state I am in LOL!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE going with my mom and sisters but this year I will be 8hours away from them so I will be going it alone!! :cry:

Return to “Suggestions and Tips”