Anyone Going To Start Camping tonight at BB

All Site Suggestions or General Black Friday Tips

Moderators: Tony, cematra173, killasnake, Huy

DJKezo
Black Friday Pro

Anyone Going To Start Camping tonight at BB

Postby DJKezo » Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:29 am

I think my cousin and I are going to hope for the best and go ahead and start camping at best buy. Our Gma Wants the 379 Toshiba, so we want to make sure she gets that since we promised it to her thinking that BB would pull off a decent sale. Set up the tent with air matress tonight, sleep a full night in front of BB, then be up until after we are done shoping.

Anyone else going to take the risk and start camping at BB?

bogart
Black Friday Pro

Postby bogart » Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:42 am

Are you going to be able to update your status as you camp?

rookieshopper
Black Friday Pro

Postby rookieshopper » Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:57 am

Damn you are gonna sleep out there two nights?

PiNoYeBoY85
Black Friday Pro

Postby PiNoYeBoY85 » Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:44 am

I did that last year, went out Wednesday 10pm. I was alone till noon the next day, when the second person arrived. What a waste of 14 hours and good sleep. I'm going to enjoy my black Wednesday, and go out at like 3 or 4 am... Good luck!

zackdking
Black Friday Pro

Postby zackdking » Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:33 am

If I thought I could get away with it I'd be going first thing in the morning. Not happening, my wife is PO because I'm cutting thanksgiving celebrations short. I'm eating at mom's @ 2pm and then taking off. I know i'm risking a good place in line but so far I haven't had any responses to my Clist ad looking to pay someone to stand in line for me. I posted yesterday but Wky has almost zero response on Clist. I guess they can't get innanet in them thar hills

g-man430
Black Friday Pro

Postby g-man430 » Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:34 am

Why? There's no good deals. Not even that laptop is that great of a deal. I'm going to Target and i'll be there sometime tomorrow night.
GREEN BAY PACKERS!!!!

suzy2423
Black Friday Newbie

Postby suzy2423 » Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:45 pm

I am going to wait in line at BB but not sure what time I should go either.

I was thinking about sometime after like 6 PM tomorrow night but I wasnt sure if I should go sooner or night. Guess I could always drive by and see what it looks like.

sizzle
Black Friday Amateur

Postby sizzle » Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:46 pm

I'm camping out, updating from iPhone :) first in line, tent is keeping us warm and dry. Really chill :)

packers
Black Friday Pro

Postby packers » Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:29 pm

sizzle wrote:I'm camping out, updating from iPhone :) first in line, tent is keeping us warm and dry. Really chill :)

have fun, hopefully BB comes out with some good deals by Friday!

DJKezo
Black Friday Pro

Postby DJKezo » Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:04 pm

wish me luck. I will be posting through the entire experience. Thank god for tethering on my cell phone. If someone would PM me when the secret sales go up tonight and let me know to get on they would be the best. I know you'll be on Gman. hook a brotha up.

Supposedly they are spoused to release at midnight. crossing my fingers.

Yes I am going to do 2 nights. With a full tent and air mattress with hot cocoa and tea all night, we will be able to stay warm. The biggest reason we are taking the risk is because we can get power if we get there first. There is only 2 outlets, and we NEED ONE! If i dont get to play N64 i'm gunna be pissed.

Wish me luck, and good luck on your BF adventures. I will post a picture of me in my bf shirt first thing after everything is unloaded and set up. Maybe a Pic of our set up, because its going to be BAMF.

Oh, and we are having Havana Cohibas tomorrow night to celebrate. WIN!

sizzle
Black Friday Amateur

Postby sizzle » Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:18 pm

DJKezo wrote:wish me luck. I will be posting through the entire experience. Thank god for tethering on my cell phone. If someone would PM me when the secret sales go up tonight and let me know to get on they would be the best. I know you'll be on Gman. hook a brotha up.

Yes I am going to do 2 nights. With a full tent and air mattress with hot cocoa and tea all night, we will be able to stay warm. The biggest reason we are taking the risk is because we can get power if we get there first. There is only 2 outlets, and we NEED ONE! If i dont get to play N64 i'm gunna be pissed.

Wish me luck, and good luck on your BF adventures. I will post a picture of me in my bf shirt first thing after everything is unloaded and set up. Maybe a Pic of our set up, because its going to be BAMF.

Oh, and we are having Havana Cohibas tomorrow night to celebrate. WIN!

I'm already out since Tuesday, 2 pm. No power outlets :( so only phones, and risk, and monopoly and life haha

Eddyisgreat
Black Friday Pro

Postby Eddyisgreat » Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:38 pm

DJKezo wrote:

Who told you this?

DJKezo
Black Friday Pro

Postby DJKezo » Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:24 pm

Eddyisgreat wrote:
DJKezo wrote:

Who told you this?

All rumors. Let's hope they are true. I'm outhere now. We dont want them to come out and take our power away since we have to use extention cords through the parking lot, so we are holding out til about 11 when they all go home. I'll post pictures then. Tent is all set up with air matress. N64 will come out of hibernation when the employees leave. It is funny, both my cousin and i are on laptops, and we are telling people we are camping for laptops. odd... but i think we are going to tell them Chinese Democracy is on sale. SO FREAKIN EXCITED FOR GUNS AND ROSES.

slick447
Black Friday Amateur

Postby slick447 » Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:43 pm

I want to try for tonight, or at the very latest tomorrow morning. There are a good bit of crazy people around here, and I want to make sure I'm the first one!!

aDi21cArDs1
Black Friday Amateur

Postby aDi21cArDs1 » Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:40 pm

if you guys are out on best buys sidewalk 2 nights before the sale

then i dont know what you would do for a ferrari ? i dont even wanna think about it lol

Return to “Suggestions and Tips”