PlutoIsTheBest
Black Friday Pro

Postby PlutoIsTheBest » Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:40 pm

PlutoIsTheBest wrote:Thursday Low: 25°

Friday:
High: 48° with low cloud coverage
Low: 25°

Pretty much like last year.

Looks like thermals, fleece-lined jeans, 3 pairs of socks, two shirts, a sweater, a jacket, a coat, two pairs of gloves and a hat for me!!! I was so cold last year that when it was time to go in, my legs were numb!

pspetrini
Black Friday Pro

Postby pspetrini » Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:41 am

Last year was great. The weather was nice and sunny and lots of people showed up (ok, that part sucked). As the night went on, however, it got colder and colder and that directly coorelated with the amount of talking being done. From 1a.m. - 3 a.m., there wasn't a single word said and it was cold as a SOB. I had ten shirts, two jackets, three pairs of pants, three pairs of boxers, three pairs of briefs and three pairs of soxs, (plus a blanket, gloves and a ski mask) and it was still pretty chilly.

Right not the Accuweather forecast says it shouldn't be too bad. I'll believe that when I see it.

Blondie22
Black Friday Pro

Re: Hurricanes?

Postby Blondie22 » Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:12 am

kjs_2004 wrote:
XmasDVD wrote:In Florida - there is no weather

Aren't hurricanes weather?

Yes but we don't have to worry about them much after the first or second week of November.
Looks like we have a cool front coming through early next week, but it looks like it will warm up again. I'm hoping for clear skies, highs in the 70's and lows in the high 40's- mid 50's probably.
Lines will be short anyway, since there aren't any good ads!

readysetgo
Black Friday Pro

Postby readysetgo » Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:44 am

:( the sales suck, the weather want change that----so even if it is great I will not camp out this year

molton
Black Friday Amateur

Postby molton » Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:20 am

I'm in Fargo, ND...heck yeah I think about weather. I get off work at 10:00 on thanksgiving night, and will head straight to my first store of choice...which is probably Target or Kmart this year. No, I'm not a BB shopper, particularly not with the craptacular ad. So from 10 to 6 might be a miserably cold night, but I figure I can hang out in my car for a while, depending on how many people are in line. Accuweather says a low of 24 with a wind chill of 14 degrees...that's getting pretty darn cold. But...a good thermos of bad coffee, my trusty long johns and Columbia coat, thermal socks, and some really good gloves, and I'll live. The $49 dvd player, $89 digital camera, and some of the other items will make me forget the cold.

rookieshopper
Black Friday Pro

Postby rookieshopper » Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:11 am

black friday morning - 32 degrees in va

heatherbade
Black Friday Pro

Postby heatherbade » Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:40 am

Try not to think about it. Northern Illinois weather always sucks.

zim05
Black Friday Pro

Postby zim05 » Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:33 am

YIPPIE Lower 20's...like usual I'm so used to it...just as long as there is no snow I'm perfectly fine!!

trunkims
Black Friday Pro

Postby trunkims » Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:13 pm

Just dress warm and I mean not just stacking on shirts and sweaters, you need to keep your feet warm too as well as your legs... I'll be bringing a little personal heater this year that'll help out during those EXTRA cold hours between 3-5... last year I think it might've been 20-25 degrees...

carmenslackey
Black Friday Pro

Postby carmenslackey » Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:16 pm

Ahh, once again it will be freezing cold with snow showers. Just like I like it. :wink:

Return to “Suggestions and Tips”