Comparisons of years past....

All Site Suggestions or General Black Friday Tips

Moderators: Tony, Huy, cematra173, killasnake

weesep2017
Black Friday Newbie

Comparisons of years past....

Postby weesep2017 » Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:15 pm

So, I've been following this site for years and I've noticed a change in the articles that the staff puts out. I used to really use this place as a launching point for my Christmas shopping attack plan but it seems the specifics have taken a back seat and now every article is just more generalized about the merchandise or opinion on the quality.

I really liked how in 2014 you offered a shopping guide for tv's based on size, a shopping guide for the best deals on video game systems and games, and the best prices in laptops based on quality. This year and last year all I see are 'What's hot" in video games or VR headsets explained...not who's selling the VR headsets and who's offering the deal of the year on Occulus Rift, just a general "this is what they are" type of posts...we know what the products are...we come here because you guys know the deals and sift through them daily.

If I have to go through all the ads and do the price comparison myself...what's the point of coming here?

teknoge3k
Forum geek

Re: Comparisons of years past....

Postby teknoge3k » Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:23 pm

Sadly, I agree with you to some extent. The site has really gone downhill lately but unfortunately there's not much we can do about it.

As far as why to come here, even with the site falling down a cliff, it's still the best Black Friday site out there!
That moment you realize that Bruce Jenner is Kanye Wests' mother in-law

facebook.com/teknoge3k
twitter.com/teknoge3k

clubing25
Black Friday Pro

Re: Comparisons of years past....

Postby clubing25 » Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:47 pm

teknoge3k wrote:Sadly, I agree with you to some extent. The site has really gone downhill lately but unfortunately there's not much we can do about it.

As far as why to come here, even with the site falling down a cliff, it's still the best Black Friday site out there!

It is the best BF site I have found as well!

Return to “Suggestions and Tips”