Question about Walmart sale

All Site Suggestions or General Black Friday Tips

Moderators: Tony, Huy, cematra173, killasnake

gypseesky
Black Friday Amateur

Question about Walmart sale

Postby gypseesky » Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:27 am

Can anybody clarify for me... Am I correct that Walmart black Friday items are going to be available online starting on Thanksgiving day?? Is that for ANY item in their flyer? I am asking specifically about the laptop on the back cover. I live in Boston we have blue laws and our stores can not open until after midnight, I have alot of shopping to do it would be nice to not have to worry about that one in demand item. ~~~~ Thanks!!

teknoge3k
Forum geek

Re: Question about Walmart sale

Postby teknoge3k » Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:12 pm

gypseesky wrote:Can anybody clarify for me... Am I correct that Walmart black Friday items are going to be available online starting on Thanksgiving day?? Is that for ANY item in their flyer? I am asking specifically about the laptop on the back cover. I live in Boston we have blue laws and our stores can not open until after midnight, I have alot of shopping to do it would be nice to not have to worry about that one in demand item. ~~~~ Thanks!!

From what I gather, that's in store only. Everything else that's not "in store only" will go on sale at I believe 3am Thanksgiving morning. Someone correct me if I am wrong.
That moment you realize that Bruce Jenner is Kanye Wests' mother in-law

facebook.com/teknoge3k
twitter.com/teknoge3k

steffj89
Black Friday Pro

Re: Question about Walmart sale

Postby steffj89 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:37 pm

but it never hurts to check when they go live because i have gotten things they said in store only and there have been some better deals pop up online that were unexpected
www.myinitials-inc.com/steffsbags/
steffsbags@ymail.com
Because there's only one You!!

Return to “Suggestions and Tips”