Dell Home & Home Office tips?

All Site Suggestions or General Black Friday Tips

Moderators: Tony, Huy, cematra173, killasnake

drinkgreen
Black Friday Pro

Dell Home & Home Office tips?

Postby drinkgreen » Thu Nov 12, 2015 12:25 pm

Hello! Dell H&HO has a great offer on the Xbox One bundle that I would like to take advantage of this year. I've never dealt with Dell during Black Friday or anytime really. Any tips or suggestions or things I need to be aware of?

Thanks for any help!

crazymomofthree
Black Friday Pro

Re: Dell Home & Home Office tips?

Postby crazymomofthree » Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:12 am

Have an online account set up with them with credit card info saved before the sale starts.

You'll want to be at the computer when the sale starts and if like the last time I ordered on the product page. That was a few years ago. I remember there was a countdown on each sale item.

Vols44
Black Friday Pro

Re: Dell Home & Home Office tips?

Postby Vols44 » Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:29 am

crazymomofthree wrote:Have an online account set up with them with credit card info saved before the sale starts.

You'll want to be at the computer when the sale starts and if like the last time I ordered on the product page. That was a few years ago. I remember there was a countdown on each sale item.

To piggyback these astute thoughts I'd refresh the page just before the window opens and be patient while the cart loads or checkout procedures take more than a few seconds to progress. Beware of e-mail notifications of canceled orders.

Return to “Suggestions and Tips”