Moderators:::: a Huge Thank you

All Site Suggestions or General Black Friday Tips

Moderators: Tony, Huy, cematra173, killasnake

gypseesky
Black Friday Amateur

Moderators:::: a Huge Thank you

Postby gypseesky » Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:56 pm

Once again this year you have all done an amazing job!! I recommend this site to everyone and could not do Black Friday without it!! Just want to let you know how much you are appreciated. Going to get a couple hours sleep before I hit the stores!! (Massachusetts blue laws, our shopping doesn't start for a few more hours) For real though, you guys are wicked awesome! Thanks for all your hard work.

~~Beth~~

inthedark
Black Friday Pro

Re: Moderators:::: a Huge Thank you

Postby inthedark » Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:24 am

gypseesky wrote:Once again this year you have all done an amazing job!! I recommend this site to everyone and could not do Black Friday without it!! Just want to let you know how much you are appreciated. Going to get a couple hours sleep before I hit the stores!! (Massachusetts blue laws, our shopping doesn't start for a few more hours) For real though, you guys are wicked awesome! Thanks for all your hard work.

~~Beth~~

What she said :D

teknoge3k
Forum geek

Postby teknoge3k » Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:25 pm

You're welcome!

Thank you all for coming here ;) You all make this site fun and exciting.
That moment you realize that Bruce Jenner is Kanye Wests' mother in-law

facebook.com/teknoge3k
twitter.com/teknoge3k

josephfive
Black Friday Amateur

Postby josephfive » Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:58 pm

This site is truly the best!!!

I've been a member for several years. Recently I got a new computer and the backup didn't have my user information so I had to create a new account. There is simply no way I could do a BF without this site. And I honestly feel sorry for people who try to.

mabrey
Black Friday Pro

Postby mabrey » Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:35 pm

gypseesky wrote:Once again this year you have all done an amazing job!! I recommend this site to everyone and could not do Black Friday without it!! Just want to let you know how much you are appreciated. Going to get a couple hours sleep before I hit the stores!! (Massachusetts blue laws, our shopping doesn't start for a few more hours) For real though, you guys are wicked awesome! Thanks for all your hard work.

~~Beth~~

Yes a Big thank you. I know a lot of work goes into what you do, not only on BF but all year long.

Vols44
Black Friday Pro

Postby Vols44 » Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:09 pm

It seems like they work all year and non stop from Halloween to the end of the year. This site has been rocking and running smooth thanks to their tireless efforts.

raymacfla
Black Friday Pro

Postby raymacfla » Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:01 am

Perhaps a list of the current Admins and any Moderators is in order. We cannot properly thank those who work for the good of all without an update!

kenziekinz09
Black Friday Pro

Postby kenziekinz09 » Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:12 pm

raymacfla wrote:Perhaps a list of the current Admins and any Moderators is in order. We cannot properly thank those who work for the good of all without an update!

memberlist.php?mode=leaders

You can get to this page by clicking "the team" at the bottom of the forum home page.
Tek for weird uncle! TEAM SISTER WIVES 8)
My Disney Blog- http://www.kenziewdwcp.blogspot.com/

angelmse
Black Friday Pro

Postby angelmse » Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:37 pm

Ditto to all above comments.
I would like to add: although I have had to change my name, I have been a member here since the beginning. I am floored at how big this site has become and how AWESOME the moderators are. You all have always been here to answer my dumb geek questions. You have all helped me over the years make Christmas for son awesome.

You guys ROCK !!!!! BIG HUGS and THX

Return to “Suggestions and Tips”